• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When will replay be removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hello, when can we expect the replay button to be reomoved?
If it will not be removed i would like to know, so i can quit this game right now! :)

Kind regards

DeletedUser65

there is already a discussion on this feature in the thread you started, perhaps lets see what the majority of the community wants before we change things to suit a few

DeletedUser

Just demanding something and expecting it to happen within 24 hours? lol!

But to answer your question, I personally doubt that the replay button is going to be taken away.

- L

DeletedUser

I like the replay button. It is nice to see the people in the neighbourhood I compete with have no better tactics than I do. It is also useful to see how the units I drop into defence manage against attacking forces (even if poorly managed by the AI) without having to worry about replacement costs and healing times. I am more than happy for wannabe PvPers to watch what happens to their defensive units when I execute them daily - let them improve their defences to improve the challenges of the daily PvP grind. ANYBODY can learn how to be reasonably effective at PvP and tournaments. The replay function simply make it easier and quicker for people to learn how to do it. People who are critical must think they are much cleverer than the rest of us and have developed wonderful tactics and unit combinations that the rest of us are too stupid to develop. It would be a pity if this new feature was dropped due to the noisy rants of a few misguided individuals. The silent happy majority remain happy and silent and are content with the current new status quo.

DeletedUser

Personally I like the feature, I think it's a nice addition.

DeletedUser

If it will not be removed i would like to know, so i can quit this game right now! :)

Kind regards

The replay feature has given a new purpose to my game. If it will be removed, i would like to know so i can quit this game right then.

Kind regards

:D

DeletedUser

as i said before: The replay button should ONLY be available if you army wins the button. How would one record in real life what happened if everybody died?

DeletedUser

as i said before: The replay button should ONLY be available if you army wins the button. How would one record in real life what happened if everybody died?

Because it happens in YOUR town, not on some distant battlefield.
You're basically watching it from the window of your Town Hall.

They didn't raze your town and burn it to the ground with no survivors, they just defeated your defending army.

- L

DeletedUser1050

umm, gosh, kids, it's a game, nothing to do with realism.
I like the replay button. If I'm not careful I might learn something.
I hate learning something, ;)

DeletedUser

Because there's always survivors. Injured who got sent off before the whole battle was lost, cowards, scouts. I don't think there have been many wars in the hostory where no information was left behind on what happened.

DeletedUser2182

The only problem I could possibly see is that it occupies part of the original revenge bar.

Meaning people might by accident press it instead of revenge, a minor inconvenience which should not take much time to get used to.

DeletedUser653

My votes on keeping it, yes a few players will learn my tricks and will improve their play but this only makes for a better contest in a very easy game. So if your a bit frightened that you will be beaten now that other players can see your method of attacking then perhaps its time to go play tiddlewinks?

Seriously, threatening to quit if a new feature is not immediately removed is basically throwing a temper tantrum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.