• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: (Other) When getting a BP, get a notification in Event History

Do you support getting a notification after aiding and getting a BP?

• Yes(+1)

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • No(-1)

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113110

Proposal:
When getting a BP while aiding, get a notification on which GB you got it in.
Have you checked for similar ideas?
Yes, but not any I could see.
Details:
When you get a BP while aiding, you might press one time too much and miss which BP you got. This can be a hassle to some players. So, what I am proposing is: to get a notification in your City Hall's Event History when you get a BP. It can be formatted like this...
For example if I aided @Ati2 and got a DT BP, then...
Congratulations! While aiding Ati2's city, you found a Dynamic Tower blueprint!
And so on.
Visual Aid:
No photos folks. Sorry.
Balance:
This is just a visual feature, not really a game-changer. No other change needed.
Abuse Preventation:
I don't see how this can be abused...
EDIT: You can turn this off in the Settings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ati2

Legend
+1
I've got nothing against this. If people don't want this feature, then they won't even notice it's there. Could be useful for others.

Last edited:

AussieAlex

Overlord
+1
very helpful for when desperately waiting in a particular BP. I tap so fast on IPad that I almost always miss which GB the BP went to.

DeletedUser113901

Won't need it so
Neutral
But on tablet aiding from right to left is extremely fast and easy, you can even do it with your eyes closed, so many will miss a BP here or there.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
+1 with its own category (Blue Prints - Aiding)

I don't want it clogging up social interactions and we've already got an achievements section so why not

Edit: On second thoughts maybe it could go under great building events?

DeletedUser111866

I think better make a popup item like those for goods, so getting a BP would also not interfere with routine aiding. It might look like a minified GB blueprints display with BP position highlighted. However, this can be combined with OP's idea as well.

DeletedUser

Or they could do that the pop-up telling you which blueprint you got lingers for a couple of seconds before you're able to dismiss it.

Ati2

Legend
I don’t need more information I know enough.
It's not about you needing it specifically. It's about other people who might find it useful. Would it be useful for them? Yes. Would it hurt you in any way if they had this extra information? That's the question. If it would hurt you, like you expressed with the -1, in what way would it hurt you? How would it make your life in the game worse?

DeletedUser

It's not about you needing it specifically. It's about other people who might find it useful. Would it be useful for them? Yes. Would it hurt you in any way if they had this extra information? That's the question. If it would hurt you, like you expressed with the -1, in what way would it hurt you? How would it make your life in the game worse?

I don’t like too much clutter so I vote for me not for other peeps

Agent327

Overlord
Except, you won't even see it if you so choose.
You can turn this off.

Is that the new standard. Ideas for something you can turn off?

Again, what's the difference in having to look in your inventory, or the GB and having to look in your history?

If you miss it you have to look it up. Does it matter where?

DeletedUser113110

Is that the new standard. Ideas for something you can turn off?

Again, what's the difference in having to look in your inventory, or the GB and having to look in your history?

If you miss it you have to look it up. Does it matter where?
Yes! It does!
Satisfied?

Status
Not open for further replies.