• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When does in-game banter turn into a serious bully problem?

I play in Cirgard. The game banter was fun years ago but it has now turned the Global Chat into a no go area. I have been accused of being a prolific child molester, cheating people out of money and abusing women in Global Chat ...all without any comment from FoE.

Is this a common theme ?

Agent327

Overlord
I play in Cirgard. The game banter was fun years ago but it has now turned the Global Chat into a no go area. I have been accused of being a prolific child molester, cheating people out of money and abusing women in Global Chat ...all without any comment from FoE.

Is this a common theme ?

I have no idea. I never go to Global Chat, so I have no idea if calling you all those things is a common theme. Do others get called the same as well?

Affy.

Corporal
If you haven't been reported , I wouldn't worry , People have nothing better to do. Global was once a fun place . most have their own discord chats in the World I'm in .

They complain that there is too much reporting , what I don't like is when there is a group and they tend to pick on one person , that has happened to me and at the time was all women !! ( always one ring leader) .

DJ of BA

Warrant Officer
Should you ever recieve any insults targeted at you personally you should always report the sender responsible to INNO, if everyone did that then the players responsible will be dealt with either by a warning, a ban or having their account deleted if a persistent offender.

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Just tap on the portrait of the person being abusive and click report etc, You get some players winding each other up on global but any of that you mention needs reporting and resolving.