• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

When are Crowns awarded to Guild from GE?

• Thread starter DeletedUser104020
  • Start date

DeletedUser104020

When do the crowns won during GE get awarded to the guild total toward the next level?

I had assumed they would be awarded immediately after GE ended for the week, but I have been watching for the last two weeks and I can only see the daily award of crowns being accrued. The 110,000 crowns my guild won in GE never seemed to be added to our total.

Can you tell me how this works?

DeletedUser96901

during daily calculation of the day the crowns were won

The 110,000 crowns my guild won in GE never seemed to be added to our total.
so
a few thousands on Tuesday
a few thousands on Wednesday
and the last remaining on Monday including the ones from the championship

DeletedUser111428

When do the crowns won during GE get awarded to the guild total toward the next level?

I had assumed they would be awarded immediately after GE ended for the week, but I have been watching for the last two weeks and I can only see the daily award of crowns being accrued. The 110,000 crowns my guild won in GE never seemed to be added to our total.

Can you tell me how this works?

Hi tonymichaels22!

Any Guild Power, collected from your city's Hall of Fames Buildings or through Guild Expedition for instance, will be paid out to your Guild each day when the daily recalculation takes place at 8 PM GMT.

If this Guild Power is gained BEFORE the Reset time mentioned above, then this Guild Power goes into a "stand by" pool and, on the next Reset time (once again 8 PM GMT), then it gets if added to your Guild Level, as well as the additional Guild Crowns collected on the same day :)

DeletedUser104020

Thank you both. I didn't realize they were awarded daily along with HoFs. That makes sense.