• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What PE GB should I build first??

DeletedUser113110

Hi y'all I am in C. I sometimes fight GE and PvP. I am in LMA.
I have 8 Traz BP and 6 Chateau BP. My Traz BP was not growing. My Chateau BP seems to be constantly adding new BPs though.
I need some comments. Should I build Traz or Chateau first?

DeletedUser110531

Personally I got the traz first, it is a monster if you do a lot of fighting. Ever since I got it I never dropped below 200 rogues.

DeletedUser653

King traz was the right answer, CF is ok but really is fantastic if you are always doing repeating quests, if your not think twice about building it as a lower age player. but for anyone do lots of repeating quests CF is a fantastic GB

dimondus

Captain
King traz was the right answer, CF is ok but really is fantastic if you are always doing repeating quests, if your not think twice about building it as a lower age player. but for anyone do lots of repeating quests CF is a fantastic GB
And don't forget that level 8 Traz will probably be enough for all your fighting while Chateau need to be leveled much higher to take advantage of recurring quests.

Agent327

Overlord
while Chateau need to be leveled much higher to take advantage of recurring quests.

Not true. Recurring quests like collecting x coins, collecting x supplies, or spending x fp you do anyhow, so you immediately take advantage.

Traz is the better option, cause once you no longer have to be afraid of loosing units it will give you a bigger and faster profit in the beginning.