• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is your favourite Age?

As the title says what age do or did you enjoy the most?
How long did or have you played it?
When did you start GvG?
The info posted in this thread will remain for the sole purpose of Community discussions.
1f642.svg

Emma999

Captain
You are two months ahead of me, so far LMA is my current and best age; not really got into GVG yet.
Yes I have gone too fast but it'd been a lot of fun so far. :)
I aged up to CA this week LMA was a breeze :) what world are you on?

My best age was when I was 20-30 years old. I camped in that era for at least 15-20 years :lol:

Oh, you mean the game, sorry...
Enjoyed CE because the AA unit is a killer and Future because the Hover unit is amazing.
Been camping for at least 2 years in CE in one of my worlds.
Started playing GvG as soon as it was released back in 2014, about a month after I started playing FOE. Now, imo, GvG is one one of the most boring parts of the game.

Last edited:

r21r

Major-General
i play since december, my main city is still in Iron Age while my older Diamond Farm is almost ready for HMA.
Can't say much, i fight up to LMA using drummers as my boosts are over 200/200, im still bleeding units but few new players like me are starting now to play GvG so i suppose it will be fun.
I suppose Hover's AAv's and Wardens must be way more exciting but i doubt i will find the joy of having 300+ daily troops in any other era.

PS i always hunt sectors with rogues as DA's in AA, or other weak troops that some loving souls leave there so the "enemy" players will farm less points :D
my best AA position was 5th or something :P

I think CE is the best era in the game. Maybe one of the later era's is better, but i'm camped in CE for now. 1 AAV and 7 Rogues can beat almost anything. Other than that, 8 attack helicopters can beat almost anything. Future era is great, but you don't need to be in FE to have hover tanks.
Do the story quests as far as you can, and go as far as you can on the map. level your Arc up to 80, then level your Chateau F up as high as you can. Eventually the story quests will give you hovers as a prize, even though you're not in Future Era yet. The level of your CF will determine how many hovers you get...that's why you want to level your CF up high before you do that story quest. I'm not sure how early it is possible to get hovers, but you can get them in CE, maybe you can get them in PME. Some story quests will make you research a new technology or research a military technology...so whatever era you're in, leave a few technologies unfinished if you can...that way, you're not forced to move up an era just so you can meet the requirements of the next story quest.