• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What is the point of clicking on each bld for resources

DeletedUser

Alright I am wondering why we need to click on each bldg to get the resources. It just seem pointless. Can we have one button that says collect. I will not pay with diamonds for this either, its just not worth it. So please simplify this element. We will all be on an equal footing either way.

DeletedUser

This, my friend, I have been asking myself since day 1, but I failed to find an answer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1163

We need to click on every building to get the ressources so the most active will be recompensed.
Why this is not only one button? Because simplicity means to pay, as simple as that.

DeletedUser

I agree,I feel if you have bothered to log on to collect your resources etc then you should be able to do os with a one button click.

It is so damn tedious to have to keep moving and clicking. The fact you have bothered to log in at all should mean one button collects all.
The fact I have to keep clicking makes me lose interest very fast.
Have to confess that am fast moving to bored and not wanting to bother status very fast

DeletedUser1081

but but but the most active players would be rewarded even better by clicking once every 15 minutes,
instead of 20 times for the same amount of income.

DeletedUser1163

Exactly mink, that's why they would need to spend diamond if they want to be even faster (the diamond option is not there for nothing), if you don't care about about being fast, then you won't care to take time to collect. Thought, this game is not truly oriented in war so I don't see why we should be always there to get the ressource... That's what give the idea in my thread (here) that if you don't click, you will get less ressources but at least you still have some.

DeletedUser

Perhaps all the clicking is one of the (many) reasons players are leaving in droves.

DeletedUser1163

Perhaps all the clicking is one of the (many) reasons players are leaving in droves.
It is indeed one of the reason because who is interested in a game that you need to be there 24h/24 to had a good rank.
but as I said too, this game isn't truly about rank for now...
Still, its pretty sure they need to modify this, like by example when the ressource are ready to be take and they are not taken (maybe after half the time needed to create the ressource), the system will take it automatically (with a minus).
In this way, player present will still have a bonus, the one that are not there and the one that don't bother clicking will still have the ressource, with a minus (as I proposed in my topic here).

DeletedUser

Actually I am online most of the time. So every 15 mins I click on my bldgs. I will not use diamonds for this. And the time saved would be minimal anyway even if I did. The game is too slow to make that an issue, also it is not competitive enough to warrant it either. So I say again - you want people to be patient with the important areas such as collecting forge points etc and not put off cos you have to click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click clickclick click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click click

you get my point. Or perhaps not in which case you lose another player through strained wrist syndrome.

PPPS who really given the price of diamonds is going to pay for that.

DeletedUser1081

... its pretty sure they need to modify this, like by example when the ressource are ready to be take and they are not taken (maybe after half the time needed to create the ressource), the system will take it automatically (with a minus).

that's a good idea.
and (since i do grasp that at a findamental level the idea of the game is to sell diamonds!) if the 15 diamond cost were to "collect all goods/gold/supplies for 8 hours" (for example) i'd probably even buy some. charging 15 diamonds for one collection is just silly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because as you grow, you have to click more. In the end you get tired of clicking and invest your diamonds in the one click solution that's been provided. The whole game seems geared to the need for diamonds, but I might be wrong, so I'll give it another day.

DeletedUser

I realise the game is about making money. However I think players would prefer to invest their diamonds in more meaningful areas than clicking. I reiterate that I will not be one to pay to click. So for me this will always be an issue and cause for discontent, I am enjoying the rest. Battles are still weak and need refining.

DeletedUser

I'm a diamond user and I refuse to pay a single diamond for that collect all button, it's part of those rare thing that should be made free to help players collect since they do take the time to login or stay online.

Screw the 15 diamonds to collect. I hope no1 has ever and will never use it.

DeletedUser

So whats the point of playing a game if you all want everything given to you now without having to work for it? Is clicking a button on a mouse really that hard to do? Dang when they do get that metal link up and going where all you have to do is think about something and the computer does it I bet you'd complain you'd have to think too much too! Just play the game!

But I do agree that 15 diamonds is quite a bit for the lazy option! ooohhh ouch I think I just typed too much! It's almost as bad as clicking that mouse!!

DeletedUser658

Clicking each building like that isn't 'working for it'. It's mindless busywork of a variety that encourages repetitive motion injury. The 'work' in the game is figuring out the best order to go through the tech tree, deciding which buildings to use and how best to arrange them, trading, deciding whether negotiating or fighting is the better idea in a particular province, and the actual battles.

Typing is productive - it is communication. Mindless clicking for no real purpose besides forcing busywork on the players is not.

DeletedUser

Wow it took over 24 hours for a real logical response! lol

And since so many people are complaining about it I'd say it is a hard enough job to click that mouse to be called "working for it" lol

Now tell me Kalietha do you have a hard time pressing that button on the mouse? When I'm at the comp the mouse is always in my hand doing something unless I'm typing so I don't really seem to have a problem with it.

Being busywork or "hard work" it's not hard enough to require a change. Those that complain about it just want everything given to them like signing in means they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

If they would put as much effort into the game as the do complaining about it they might find out it's not bad.

DeletedUser658

It's not the busywork that's the issue, it's the repetitive motion issue. Some things are worth ruining your wrist, some aren't. A lot of people online are at risk for it anyway with all the typing and clicking. The busywork clicking here though...while it's not really an issue earlier, I can easily see by HME having so many buildings to click that it could be a definite addition to the health issue. I know that I'm in EMA in Arvahall and Iron in the other, and already I'm starting to have issues with my wrist being noticeably sorer at the end of the day than it was before I started playing this game.

Checking for activity is fine. Asking players to risk use of their hands for a game is not.

As for the slow reply - sorry, I do not check the forums every day.

DeletedUser

I like you Kalietha!

Of all the forums I've read you are so far the first to reply to one of my "antagonistic" remarks with real explanations and not a single degrading remark.

I will now leave this thread and hopefully the Mods/Devs will take what you say to heart and find a possible fix other than more Diamonds to do it all in one click!

DeletedUser

I think the problem here is that they have tried to combine to many elements into the one game, tapping/clicking on things may work well in games for phones or farmville, but for a game that pretends to be a serious simcity/battle/civilization/mmo hybrid it just is frustrating and not required. A single collection button makes sence and I think needs to be implemented ASAP!