• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What if we took existing building, and gave it a new look?

• Thread starter DeletedUser116545
  • Start date

DeletedUser116545

FOE team, in the future "guild expedition" update as I like to call it, you've mostly introduced UPGRADES to existing rewards, which is an excellent idea,
Specifically Terrace Farms LV 2 are looking to be amazing.

However, what I'm kind of disappointed in, is lack of new rewards.

Or rather; new reskins.

Let me elaborate;

The building Wishing Well has guild expedition reskin in a form of Fountain of Youth.
The building Shrine of Knowledge has an event reskin in a form of Obelisk Garden.
and so on.

So when are we getting some more reskins for buildings like Carousel?

For those who need a refresher;
it's a 3x3 building,
providing 4% - 8% ATK for attacking army and 4% - 8% DEF for defending army.

It is an excellent building for getting more attack, but it just looks bad in most cities.

So, why not make Guild Expedition exclusive reskin, that gives you the same effect, but instead of getting it through event, or buying it, or wining it at an auction,
we instead had to beat a minimum of LV 3 guild in order to get a small chance to obtain it, or LV 4 for greater chance?

The new look you gave to rewards you can obtain from Guild Expedition is beyond amazing, so I know you have talent and skills to make this happen.

The only question now is if you want to make it.

Bellamere

Private
I'm not sure if it helps any, but on the beta forum they announced a remodeling of the Hall of Fame.
Other than the Carousel you mentioned, maybe suggest which buildings you would like to see reskinned?

I would like to suggest to do it on the proper place though under the ideas section while using the format.

DeletedUser116545

I'm not sure if it helps any, but on the beta forum they announced a remodeling of the Hall of Fame.
Other than the Carousel you mentioned, maybe suggest which buildings you would like to see reskinned?

I would like to suggest to do it on the proper place though under the ideas section while using the format.
Done