• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happens to the donators FPs if I delite a GB mid-leveling?

DeletedUser3157

Do they get their FPs restored back into their inventories or are they lost forver?

Thanks

DeletedUser3157

100% sure about it? I heard a rumour that when GBs were delited for breaking the push rules, donators got their FPs back into their inventories for the level that was mid-way.

DeletedUser

That wasn't an automatic thing, that was Blacksmith being nice to people that were donating when he took someone's GB for breaking the rules.

DeletedUser9070

Yea donors lose their FPs, unless they claim them back thru support.

DeletedUser

Yea donors lose their FPs, unless they claim them back thru support.

I have had 100 FP refunded by Blacksmith when a player's GBs that I was donating to were deleted (as a result of, what I assume was, rule breaking) so it does happen; but I am pretty sure that it is only for players innocently caught up in third party rule breaking and not if people just delete a GB by choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9070

^ Might be right on that one. Wouldn't be fair for genuine donors to lose their FPs because the guy decided to destroy it, I hope there's a way to claim them back, may be it should be automatic in the game code to refund all the FPs of the current GB level.

DeletedUser276

Then the people cheating with others for pushing will get fp back so they themselves suffer little or no penalty.

If a player deletes it themselves then yes the fp is lost forever. But the gb cost so much to build that the chances of someone deleting it is slim. If by chance they get to level 8 or 9 where the fp donations are very large and they delete the gb without warning to those that are donating take it as a life lesson and dont donate.

The bonuses at this point are only for the player with the gb other than of course the fp, blueprint rewards to the players donating. However the gb are designed to be a great help to that player. so Donating to a persons gb just for the sake of donating will come back on people not in the same guild as the person with the gb when guild wars start coming to fruition. So if you dont know the person or if you dont trust them its probably best to leave their gb alone. But thats just my own thoughts. And if they delete their gb while you have a bunch of fp without warning you.... well why are you still talking to them ;)

DeletedUser9070

Then the people cheating with others for pushing will get fp back so they themselves suffer little or no penalty.

If a player deletes it themselves then yes the fp is lost forever. But the gb cost so much to build that the chances of someone deleting it is slim. If by chance they get to level 8 or 9 where the fp donations are very large and they delete the gb without warning to those that are donating take it as a life lesson and dont donate.

The bonuses at this point are only for the player with the gb other than of course the fp, blueprint rewards to the players donating. However the gb are designed to be a great help to that player. so Donating to a persons gb just for the sake of donating will come back on people not in the same guild as the person with the gb when guild wars start coming to fruition. So if you dont know the person or if you dont trust them its probably best to leave their gb alone. But thats just my own thoughts. And if they delete their gb while you have a bunch of fp without warning you.... well why are you still talking to them ;)

I think the issue here is that with new age comes new city layout and also GBs usefulness change, players may come to consider removing a GB that he deems no longer as good to free up space for other things. Totally genuine reason to remove a GB imo, how is that the responsibility of the donors ?..

DeletedUser8813

I am deleting the Colosseum once the people that are donating and me finish this level,i have sent them messages to the fact .it has no place now it isnt worth the space it is taking up the colosseum at level 10 gives 95.2 per square,where as a palace gives 187.5 .and the few medals still make it way under powered(now i could start a thread about underpowered gbs).
that does not mean they are no good at any level, i have another on another world and it saves heaps of space but it to will become obsolete
so it is good that this question was asked i thought they may lose them and i didnt want that.
and with the new ones coming there is one that i would build in its place

DeletedUser

I have also deleted the colloseum (useless building) and mailed the top guys beforehand. None were too worried so *poof* it went.