• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

what does this mean?

DeletedUser

i received this msg from a player:
Trust me am sooooo goin 2kick ur "behind" when me not just comp similuation,am sure makes u good tho,personally id go with 2freinds 4 every enemy if ur a studier of sandhurst

The im going to kick ur "behind" i understand.lol
but the rest i cant understand what hes talking about.
maybe its because english is not my main language, or maybe he sucks at writing, i dont know :(.
maybe both, lol.
Can someone explain the message for me? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I wouldn't post this in the "Questions/FAQ" Section; Can someone move this to "Soap-box square (offtopic)" Section?

DeletedUser

Moved to the soap box, as to the message, I think I shall try, and translate this into something understandable.

Trust me, I am so going to kick your behind when it is me at the controls, and not the AI. I am sure it makes you feel good though, personally I would go with two friends for every enemy if you're a studier of Sandhurst.

The first part refers to him wanting to beat you up, lol, the next part mentions the fact that he can not wait until we have the option to manually defend our towns. Third part he is saying that you must feel good about beating people up.
The last part is a bit confusing, Sandhurst refers to the British Army training facility that trains pretty much the elite units of their branch, sort of like the Commandos, and others throughout the world.