• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What do you think of the person above you?

DeletedUser

For all those who don't know (this included me a couple of minutes ago :p), in this form: PC = Politically correct NOT PC = CPU or Windows! LoL (Just thougt I'd mention it)

Back on topic...
Obviously loves to disrupt mods when counting to ten. (just like me ;))​

DeletedUser7099

this guy above have like obviously not understood that i'm just joking around... and especially with mods :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

Forgot to say "Regards, Bloodwyn" or "Cheers, Bloodwyn" when ending this post :P

Btw just to clear it up with Illegal: No I'm not looking to become a mod, that sounds like a lot of work, ass-kissing and in general being nice to all kinds of idiots. Not really the things I'm looking for. And no, I didn't choose my nick having any kind of agenda in my mind, hint is my name in real life, who all my friends know me as, and has been my name in internet everywhere for more than 10 years now. And no, I don't use mac :P

DeletedUser7099

he is cheating because i'm not the person above, yet he is talking about me or at least more so than the person above him....

anyways no hating i just took what i had of info and said something totally random about you, no facts just fooling around... and i agree that i may have taken it a bit too far, but it was just a longshot which mighta hit right, but in this case i did nor. So i'm sorry if i offended you, peace.

look at this
third-timing you now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Likes turning games into chats, for example with the person above him who thinks that Mods need to do butt-kissing and being nice to the intelligently-impaired. (lol)

It pays of much more in being so specific that others realize their.. less bright comments.
Besides, I'm not out to flame, just to inform. Somehow that got me to a mod lol.

DeletedUser

Hmm..Read a few of his posts..I'm pretty sure he knows what he is talking about. :P lol

DeletedUser7719

Can point out people who make some good points and observations. Really useful at times ;)

DeletedUser7099

my amount of spamming can't even compare to this new guy above me

he likes the way of bringing new life to old threads

DeletedUser1094

Has made 320 posts, but has only a count of 14... Is a true Spammer! ;)