• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What are we working on now?

DeletedUser17

Dear players,

First I would like to thank everyone for all the support and interest we have received for Forge of Empires so far. The game seems to be enjoyed by many different player-types and we are extremely honoured to see that you choose to support and play our game. I wanted to talk a little bit about the next updates we have planned. The majority of the community enjoyed the 0.10.0 update, but we feel it may have left the community wanting more updates soon. Our next updates will focus on two issues that we wanted to implement for a long time. For one, the Neighbourhood merging will be implemented. The other big feature will be guild trading. Both these features will greatly help players trade and progress in the game. We will announce further details about these features and when they will be implemented in the near future.
I would also like to talk about the current quality of Forge of Empires. We are working on ironing out some of the bugs that 0.10.0 introduced and are positive the next update will eliminate some of the main issues the community reported. From now on, unless extremely critical bugs arise, we will follow an update schedule that will be played on the beta.forgeofempires.com server before it is implemented on en.forgeofempires.com . As always the relevant changes will be displayed by a change-log posted in the announcement section. We thank you for supporting us and are looking forward to further developing the game with you.

Sincerely,

The Forge of Empires Team