• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

what are the game features you like most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1132

since most of us are complaining about bugs and missing features or features we don´t like and so on, I thought its time to give the dev´s some positive feedback so they know that their work is appreciated ;)

I really do love the move button, unfortunately it took me a while to discover it but that´s my own mistake
its great to be able to move buildings in order to make the limited space of our city more efficient and not have to knock them down all the time and build them new at a different place

Also I love the powerful archers, just build 8 of them and you´re able to kill whatever crosses your way. I have even killed full armies of LMA troops with only 8 archers, I just love them :)

DeletedUser

The battles, I think. It's interesting how they die and move around. I also like cities, buildings, the people, and how they work.

I wish there were more units to move around on a field, shame it's only 8. 16 would be fun. Haha, 16 vs 16, imagine that. Now that's a real strategy.

DeletedUser1081

the animation when units die charms me completely.

i'm very very happy to be able to develop my village without fear that some bully is going to come along and smash it all and/or take it away from me. i enjoy the battles with the provinical NPC characters, and don't want more fighting.

the choice of production times is a great idea.

i enjoy trading and am eagerly awaiting the update that will make it more global so i can get the honey i need.

DeletedUser276

omg omg omg a nice thread... I shall pet you and hug you and squeeze you and call you George.

DeletedUser

The background music, as frostloh has said is soothing. The intriguing puzzle of how to optimize your city's production, dying animations, and the not too stressful gameplay. May I include the npcs too, I find the jester to be funny now, we're best friends with his uncle now....

DeletedUser

For me it's the artwork. All those little buildings, each crammed full of detail and character. I just wish I had the space to build one of everything!
Cheers, 2RM.

DeletedUser

I love how all the individual productions work and watching the little guys working so hard for me, great graphics :)
Would love to have a little lord and lady walking around the town hall surveying their lands lol
The whole game is good and keeps my interest, watching my town grow everyday and trading with friends etc.
Have not done any fighting, find talking to people far more fun :)

DeletedUser653

Mixed up location of mines so that you are forced to trade and think maybe 4 or 5 tech tree levels above where you are. (trading might suck at the moment but the idea is good and a few lines of code later!)

Good mix on production and coins - again forcing player to balance what he produces V's what he needs V's what he wants.

Good that you can see other players villages, makes for a more interesting game and for those who want it takes the game to another level (that lovely plundering option)

"George"

DeletedUser1132

to be able to see other players villages is something I like too, from that one can guess what kind of troops might defend the city although I´ve been very wrong on that sometimes LOL

DeletedUser

The polished tavern and the public bath (with sirens)...the first attractions for my lord (i guess it would be the Inn in the next Age), and the battlefield for my warriors. >: )
Nice jobs on graphics and developing strategy. ;)

DeletedUser

I love the graphics :) those small buildings are very detailed!
And I love how how the way everything is balanced in the game, that you have to plan ahead to make the best progress (not saying I'm very good at that :p), taking into consideration all the features of city planning, producing, battling, trading, and probably more things I don't think of right now ^^.
Also, that my town cannot be taken over by one of the other players! I can work at my own pace and don't have to be scared it'll all be in vain, for my town cannot be destroyed... plundered yes, but I can live with that.
Lastly, but not least, that you can choose how to conquer the map: will you fight, or negotiate, or vary between those ways. And the quests are fun! Not too big, and helpful.
And probably lots more... I like this game :)

Cookies for the developers!

DeletedUser65

id have to agree with pendragon, the attention to detail in some of the buildings is top notch.

DeletedUser

the animation when units die charms me completely.

i'm very very happy to be able to develop my village without fear that some bully is going to come along and smash it all and/or take it away from me. i enjoy the battles with the provinical NPC characters, and don't want more fighting.
That's my favorite part too.

Graphics are quite nice and the thinking and planing required is fun too

DeletedUser

All the pretty buildings/decorations <3

And being able to peek over my neighbours wall, I *love* that! I'm very nosey :)

DeletedUser

1) No global 'chat window' that is spammed by whiners
2) People may only attack an individual once a day
3) Thinking and planning are mandatory to make any decent city.
4) Music.
5) This one peasant, named Madie, that winks at me when she is walking down the little path on her way home or to the Jewelry shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.