• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Weekly PvP points

LadyHecate

Major-General
If I miss the pop-up where can I find a record of the previous weeks tournament scores??
The results of the weekly PvP Tower contests are (currently) not posted on the App version of FoE. They will only appear once all Tower contests have completed and only on the Browser version.
Furthermore, if your first login of the new week is on the App then the results will not appear as a pop-up if and when you login on the Browser version.
This issue has been raised in numerous previous threads for Inno to resolve.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
I am 2 reported this, but i guess the developers have a lot of other work to do, and its not a priority.

But on the other hand, if they changed in this year Fall quest the apple tree notification in the Event history, they can do the same for PvP and all other notification :)