• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #107 20/05/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad23

Emperor
GvG will remain as long as the 5% generate more income than it costs to keep it on life support. If they didn't they would have removed it already.
well with the ever increasing of new players on app the 5 % might eventualy become lower then 5% wich might eventualy lead to : giving INNO the idea to kill GVG if % goes to low

Giskler

Legend
well with the ever increasing of new players on app the 5 % might eventualy become lower then 5% wich might eventualy lead to : giving INNO the idea to kill GVG if % goes to low
Sure, if it makes more sense to remove it they will

DeletedUser113125

ever thaught they can be reacting this way cause they fear fact it might be coming eaven if INNO clearly stated it would stay , i for one only play cause i find GVG fun and if it were to be taken away i would leave game cause it's for me most exiting part of game
You might enjoy the new feature as well as enjoying GvG. I really don’t see them stopping GvG as it is set up now so low effort to just continue.

But there are no elves here... :D
My ears are elvish and my eyesight is very good.

DeletedUser113901

Hello everyone.
(As you may have noticed I've not posted for a few days. I needed time to digest GoT S8E5 (you were right @Gisklerific). Now that I've seen S8E6, I vomited and feel better. (Seriously... Dany is a villain? It snows in King's Landing? Arya believes she can reach Essos before starving while taking the west route? Bran is king? Drogor melts the iron throne while there is still a Targarian alife?))

Hello everyone.
(As you may have noticed I've not posted for a few days. I needed time to digest GoT S8E5 (you were right @Gisklerific). Now that I've seen S8E6, I vomited and feel better. (Seriously... Dany is a villain? It snows in King's Landing? Arya believes she can reach Essos before starving while taking the west route? Bran is king? Drogor melts the iron throne while there is still a Targarian alife?))
You lost me after Hello Everyone...

Giskler

Legend
Hello everyone.
Ash, not snow

Status
Not open for further replies.