• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #104 2019-04-29

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109510

Did you all notice I had not been here for a while ?
I need more friends on L world please - to be able to visit more taverns - please send me a request.

Ati2

Legend
@Ati I've got a question if you dont mind.. how much time do you spend doing recurrings per session and how many FP do you target to collect each time?
I don't target anything. That's bad. :D There was a time when I had to do over a hundred quests for a single FP pack (other times it comes a lot more often), so because of its randomness, I just do it, and am happy with whatever I get.

Really? Get sniping! Lots of FP to be had there.. I've accumulated almost 60,000 now if you count what's held up in a few investments too. I prefer diamonds.. way more valuable I think and FoE knows it
I had built up about 20k fp but then put 10 levels on my Arc in 2 days, that used most of them.

I don't really have any uses for diamonds, I only use them for expansions and the odd extra turn in GE, on my main world I have some free space and 6 victory expansions yet to place

I had built up about 20k fp but then put 10 levels on my Arc in 2 days, that used most of them.

I don't really have any uses for diamonds, I only use them for expansions and the odd extra turn in GE, on my main world I have some free space and 6 victory expansions yet to place
Personally I try to never use them in GE. I use medals for extra attempts after allowing myself to lose a neg if I have to. That of course if I cant simply fight through in the first place. Nah.. I use diamonds for expansions yeah..but also for getting event specials which give a stronger and more efficient city FP economy

Personally I try to never use them in GE. I use medals for extra attempts after allowing myself to lose a neg if I have to. That of course if I cant simply fight through in the first place. Nah.. I use diamonds for expansions yeah..but also for getting event specials which give a stronger and more efficient city FP economy
I try not to use them for GE, it's just the odd encounter in GE4 which is costly to negotiate, and since I moved up am not strong enough to fight. I've never used them in events.

I kind of fell into using them for events since I found the advantage of it one time. I was really close to having two event buildings instead of one so that last push helped. And now that I'm getting a steady enough flow from my side world cities where I always finish GE L4, I'm considering using them to buy one highest currency pack each event.

DeletedUser113901

Really? Get sniping! Lots of FP to be had there.. I've accumulated almost 60,000 now if you count what's held up in a few investments too. I prefer diamonds.. way more valuable I think and FoE knows it
Wow that's about what's needed to get 10 average GBs from 10 to 60... :o

Wow that's about what's needed to get 10 average GBs from 10 to 60... :o
Hah yeah maybe but I feel it's been better for me to be patient since thats how this game really works and be smart about investments. I wonder if you're also counting the sweet ranges of GB.. those go fast without too much of your own investment :)

Status
Not open for further replies.