• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Closed Week #103 2019-04-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser113125

Did everyone sleep well?
Hubby got home drunk at 2:30am following a work thing. Laughing he says he’s invited his colleagues to the house in the summer but doesn’t know if plus ones should come. ‘Of course they should’, say I trying to be supportive, ‘How many of your colleagues?’
‘About 100’
:o
He thought this was hysterical last night but has no recollection this morning. He can’t remember if it was a joke or if he has actually invited 100 people over.

Giskler

Legend
Hubby got home drunk at 2:30am following a work thing. Laughing he says he’s invited his colleagues to the house in the summer but doesn’t know if plus ones should come. ‘Of course they should’, say I trying to be supportive, ‘How many of your colleagues?’
‘About 100’
He thought this was hysterical last night but has no recollection this morning. He can’t remember if it was a joke or if he has actually invited 100 people over.
Have fun planning!

Ati2

Legend
‘About 100’
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.