• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ways of growing in rank

DeletedUser

What other ways than fighting and picking supplies/coins are there that add to ranking?

I myself fight about 50 players per day and with picking supplies and coins gain about 3500 rank points. I noticed though players who fight same amount of players and who gain 7500 rank points daily. Even if their neighbours were stronger than mine they wouldnt get more than 1000 extra rank points.
Other than that their village is similar to mine or even smaller, and even then you couldnt get 4000 extra rank points daily from picking some coins...

So are there any other ways to increase your rank than the ones mentioned that maybe I havent figured out yet?

Cheers

DeletedUser6539

GB that give supplies and coins bonus make the difference in points.

DeletedUser

Yup, St Marks + Gambrels = a lot of points each day. Same with Alexandria and Tobacco Plantations. Also pvp when at delight = 20% more points. A difference of 7000 against 3500 is significant though.

DeletedUser9614

Really there are two factors in ranking:
#1 Maximizing your attack in neighborhood (Major factor)
- 50 battle points 1 ranking point
- Get 3x 50% bonus damage from GBs
- Try to not damage your units
- Attack precisely every 24 hours
- Try to not have people from your guild in the neighborhood because you cannot attack them
- Make sure you have 120% happy when attacking because it applies to the battle points as well
#2 Maximizing your income coin/supplies (Minor factor)
- 1300 coins/supplies is about 1 ranking point
- Get 90 Gambler Houses
- Get St. Marks
- Get Lighthouse of Alexandria and use
- Collect everything every 24 hours
- Make sure you have 120% bonus
- Try to get as many motivations as you can to double the production

DeletedUser6965

hm? no.
300 coins/supplies is 1 ranking point.
-> with Marks und lighthouse and gambrels u can get easy about 3000 points each day.

all the other things u mentioned are correct ;)

DeletedUser3157

Ur opponent may also have a better hood than urs, an issue I have been myself battling for months (not that it is small, it is still at 60, but it has and has always had riddicolous amount of super "casual" players who just refuse to quit nor progress. Srsly I got real old hood and many of those folks been me for nearly half a year now and are still in EMA or smth), can't wait for guild wars for some proper competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He does have a better hood but that just gives an extra 1000 rank points.

I`m gonna try what a few guys here mentioned, the St Marks GB + gambrels. I had all BPs in my inventory for ages but I couldnt be bothered with it. Lets see what this puppy does and if it can indeed give me more points.

DeletedUser65

On one of my worlds with good lvl lighthouse and st marks i can gain around 600,000 total coin and supplies a day, which is about 2000 ranking points without fighting a single battle. Iv seen players gaining 4k+ ranking points from pvp and a bigger more advanced city than mine could easily get more than 600,000 coin/supplies a day. So a person gaining 7.5k ranking points a day is possible but rather hard to achieve and maintain

DeletedUser

- Try to not have people from your guild in the neighborhood because you cannot attack them
- Make sure you have 120% happy when attacking because it applies to the battle points as well
- Get 90 Gambler Houses
- Get St. Marks

Thanks, very informative.

DeletedUser9614

Yes it was 300 coins/supplies for 1 ranking point. However, the update I think 0.26, lowered the ratio to 1300 coins/supplies for 1 ranking point. At least this applied to large players? G world? I do not know, but that is the new ratio for me that works...

I collect ~1,200,000 coins/supplies a day and used to get ~4000 ranking point, but now, for the same collection I get about 900 ranking points.

This is the reason why I called "minor factor".

DeletedUser

The factor for points should still be Coins+supplies collected / 300.

In that update there was a bug that caused the extra amounts collected from Great Building boosts and motivations to not count towards your score. But that should be fixed by now, I believe.

DeletedUser9614

Oh! That would make perfect sense! Yes, then the ratio would be 1/300 because I was always counting the total collection (with the bonus).

DeletedUser3157

Yes it was actually a bug which lasted for 11 days when ranking points calculation was incorrect. I remember trying to find out if retroactive points recalculation into their correct values was ever planned after the inital bug itself was fixed, but I never heard back from any higher ups, so I assumed answer is no.

DeletedUser11781

- Get 90 Gambler Houses
- Get St. Marks

Indeed very useful, think I've already been doing this, so glad to know I'm maximising the score. ;)