• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Watchfires , what are we to do with them !!

• Thread starter DeletedUser7223
  • Start date

DeletedUser7223

As the new era is upon us , i noticed all the top rank players have pushed all these towers to one side . We dont know what to do with these .
They are a valuable building but as our city's get more modern these just look out of place & take up a lot of space .
My idea would be to have the option to swap or integrate these for a GB of same defense , maybe others can add better or similar ideas to the thread .

DeletedUser7719

That's why you don't buy too many of them. Alot of people complained that they gave too much defense than they should (more than a level 10 deal castle per square), but it's drawback has finally started to pay the toll. Even after saying this, I guess there should be a little coin/supply gain for selling it.

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure that's what he meant byeordie. I think he means more aesthetics. If so, I totally agree. I only bought one during easter because I bought a ton of wishing wells. But even just the one that I have, I always find a good spot to hide it behind trees because it just looks terrible. I mean, it looks cool if you're in the bronze age, but a little straw tower with flame lit on top just doesn't look right next to my tank factory, haha.

DeletedUser7223

Exactly Alex , we have the Chateau Frontenac for the wells (bonus), Is the Alcatraz for the watchfires ? just speculating here now , don't quote me .
But if they can merge a GB to a persons wells ,(quest) buildings . This can be done for the watchfire's don't you think ?

DeletedUser

What do you mean? CF doesn't boost wells, does it? I'd be shocked if it does. I was pretty sure it only boosts quest rewards.

DeletedUser7223

Ya have me thinking there , would av thought all quest builds would be included in this GB boost . If not , i cant see anyone building this GB . Just for maybe 2-3 bonuses daily !
lol , i hope your wrong alex . If so this GB will be an epic Fail .