• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

watch fire upgrade kits coming soon (Spoiler Section)

Shad23

Emperor
we'll soon get upgrade kits for watch fires , upgraded watchfire will give 6% instead of 4 % for normal watchfires , wich will help fortify your citys

Shad23

Emperor
watchfire-upgraded-555bbeb.png
[/url][/IMG]
from beta server

Shad23

Emperor
image of watchfire upgraded took a print screen from my beta city

[/url][/IMG]
, upgraded watchfire will give 6% instead of 4 % for normal watchfires

DeletedUser

I need a new wireless headset or rather ears only the sports version from a german brand voor my smartphone in order to be able to ignore what I don’t what to hear.

DeletedUser113901

Well... Would be nice if we could actually get lvl 1 watchfires. I have two dozens of them spread over 16 en worlds, inventory and city, that's about 10 times less than my SoKs. And honestly unless it comes as a replacement for small supply package I'd rather not want a kit to upgrade something I don't have.

DeletedUser96901

it is a daily special prize

so you can go for the upgrade kit
or wait a few days and go for SoK or Wishing Well

so who really is going to chase those upgrade kits ?

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Too bad that as of right now, the Winter event quest line is complete gak...
Quest 5: claim sectors (no alt)
And later on, there's now forced research AND forced province claiming. (and that's just within the initial sequential quest line, meaning the daily quests will undoubtedly force even MOAR! of this complete BS.:mad:)

I know it's a personal choice to camp, but damn Inno, give us those alternate options that are at least super bloody expensive and/or time intensive!:mad::mad:
I would happily accept event quests like;
- Acquire 2 Sectors OR donate 500 goods of your current age to the guild treasury. (HMA era currently)
- Acquire 'X' Sectors OR complete Lv3 of the Guild Expedition
- Infiltrate 'X' Sectors OR defeat 50-80 enemy units in battle
- Infiltrate 'X' Sectors OR win 'X' battles in row without losing in between
- Scout 1 province OR Research 2 Technologies
- Acquire a province OR finish 10x 24hr productions and donate 750 goods of your current or previous age goods to the guild treasury
- Research a technology OR finish 20x 24hr productions
- etc...
Making the alt options massive still forces the vast majority of people to take the 'easy route' and just plow ahead on the C-map... however, it still leaves a choice if you really want to avoid map progress/research, but will require a ton of extra work.
(and when I say 'bloody expensive', I mean, "even @just Iron age, it is fair to force a payment of 2k-2.5k+ goods to avoid all potential C-map progress" levels of expensive!;) )

As the event currently is on beta, it's garbage that's in no way worth wasting C-map progress on.
I'll happily sit this one out, especially being that the Winter event is a complete gak-fest when it comes to trying to win even a single daily prize.:rolleyes:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
This - no please. Better 20x8h maybe, as researching is almost equally bad for an era camper.
Well, if you camp properly, you should easily be able to make the tech tree last at least 12-15 months...
I've been in HMA myself for roughly 10 months now, and I still have something like 9 or 10 techs available to research.

There's nothing wrong with having 1 quest per major event that's a choice between either 'scout/claim a province' or 'research a tech'. :)

DeletedUser111524

we'll soon get upgrade kits for watch fires , upgraded watchfire will give 6% instead of 4 % for normal watchfires , wich will help fortify your citys
I was so excited when this was announced for the Winter Event 2018. I loved the graphics of the upgrade, and the chance of a boost in City protection.
But, 2 days in, and hundreds of stars spent, I still haven't seen an opportunity to get one of these upgrades..