• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

War Guide?

DeletedUser

hey i was wondering if there is a war guide somewhere that describes what the units are and their stats?

DeletedUser1009

I was wondering the same thing. Hit points, range, speed, damage, etc. I was also wondering what effects terrain has hit points and damage?

DeletedUser

Is that thread hidden or why do the same questions keep popping up?

DeletedUser65

its rather hidden away, you need to goto community, then Forge of Empires guides, then into Guides from the FoE Community in order to see it, or by using the search function

DeletedUser

Hey, I feel really stupid asking this, but I cant work out how to switch selections between units when I have moved the active unit as far as I want it to go. Tried everything - clicking on the troop, clicking on the icon, tab key, esc key. It's really bugging me, and I tend to use the computer to fight my battles, but I am sure I could do a better job if I could figure out how to control the interface for myself.

Thanks, 2RM.

DeletedUser1081

you can't decide which unit to move next - the AI dictates that. it sticks to the order in the "bar" gizmo at the bottom of the battlefield page.

don't let the AI fight for you unless you want to lose troops needlessly all the time. a good way to practice is to attack some of your nonactive neighbours (people with scores under eg 900).

DeletedUser653

Bump - best guide on here and always difficult to find. Nice job HaekelHansi

DeletedUser

does anyone know what kills what easiest? is it better to use a combination of troops over using just ballista in a battle so to say?

cheers
tama

DeletedUser

here
and if you had also used the search function, a myriad of threads would've popped up about troops strength/weakness, combination etc...