• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

War between players in different level

DeletedUser106130

Hello all.
It seems that this game does not really ...welcome new players.

Since anyone allows to attack any other player of any era, the new players will be attacked from the advanced ones and, of course, loose and possibly get plundered.
For example, I got attacked from another player of PostModern era, while I am still in the Industrial. This is a three era distance!

Even for "older" players, the problem still exists, since there are always even "older" players than them.

So, the players who joined earlier have always an advantage over the player joined after them. This is not fair.

I strongly believe that we should only be able to attack players of the same era!

DeletedUser2989

Fairly simple idea, but it'd still be nice to see it formatted. :)

I think it's a -1 from me because i don't see anything wrong with bring able to attack 1 age up or down, in fact if the neighborhood system was working properly and we only had hoods with at most 3 consecutive ages I wouldn't see any need for this idea at all.

DeletedUser99588

-1, same reason as Tank. Neighbourhood merge is the problem not the neighbourhood attacks.

DeletedUser15432

Also a -1 from me as the problem is and always has been with the neighbourhood merge system

DeletedUser96901

Since anyone allows to attack any other player of any era
that is not true

For example, I got attacked from another player of PostModern era, while I am still in the Industrial.
not from 5000 players from Tomorrow :confused:
if anyone is allowed to attack any other player that would happen

So, the players who joined earlier have always an advantage over the player joined after them. This is not fair.
no because they are in different neighborhoods

so why should anybody give a +1 when the whole idea is based on false statements

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100832

I do think you should only be able to use units of the same area (at most) as your opponent when attacking