• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Visual aid to help you distinguish players

DeletedUser4800

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes.

Reason: It would make the game more user friendly and simplify the process.

Details: I suggest visual aids on people you motivate/polish or plunder. For all players who've you interacted it will grey out their profile and based if you've motivated/polished buildings its going to show a green field and if you've plundered them its going to show a red field.

Visual Aids:
Hg0l6.jpg

Balance: No.

Summary: I think this is going to be a very valuable addition to the game, its going to help the players immensely and make the whole process of who you polished/plundered a whole lot smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2029

I would rather see the reverse (what they did to my town)

anyway, +1, but I just don't see it happening, not any time soon

DeletedUser7719

Ok, combine both ideas; one corner will be what you did, and the other side will be what your neighbor did to you
+1

DeletedUser4800

I would rather see the reverse (what they did to my town)

anyway, +1, but I just don't see it happening, not any time soon
why don't you suggest that idea separately so it gets exposure. I wouldn't want to complicate my idea, so you should post that as another idea in another thread, hopefully the developers like both and implement them.

DeletedUser

+1
I have to click through all the people constantly to check if they have something good produced to plunder, and makes me click the same person like 100 times a day, because I don't remember all the player names who I plundered, and who I didn't.

I think plundered/motivated/polished cities needs to have to the same indication, because doesn't matter what you do to the city, you still can't do anything in the next 24 hours.

DeletedUser

I do not like this idea.

It makes things more robotic. Eliminates the 'thinking' process and puts readily placed marks which you only have to look at and click. If more of these ideas are going to be implemented the game could become a no-brain.

Nothing personal, just my opinion.

DeletedUser

I don't really see anything against this idea. So it's a +1 from me. (For what PorfirioDiaz suggested, I'd be for that too, but only if it doesn't crowd the "Social Bar" too much.)

~ Bloodwyn

DeletedUser

I do not like this idea.

It makes things more robotic. Eliminates the 'thinking' process and puts readily placed marks which you only have to look at and click. If more of these ideas are going to be implemented the game could become a no-brain.

Nothing personal, just my opinion.

I think it's the same concept as the crates and sleeping moons above your buildings. They are there to let you know the productions is done, or it needs to be started, so you don't have to move your mouse through every building to find the building to collect or to start production.

DeletedUser

+1
I have to click through all the people constantly to check if they have something good produced to plunder, and makes me click the same person like 100 times a day, because I don't remember all the player names who I plundered, and who I didn't.

I think plundered/motivated/polished cities needs to have to the same indication, because doesn't matter what you do to the city, you still can't do anything in the next 24 hours.

+1 with the reasons Zheka posted.

DeletedUser

I think it's the same concept as the crates and sleeping moons above your buildings. They are there to let you know the productions is done, or it needs to be started, so you don't have to move your mouse through every building to find the building to collect or to start production.

hmmm, you've actually got a point there. And believe it or not you've changed my mind with just that motivation. perhaps i should;ve spent more time into visualizing how it would work out.

+1 from me

DeletedUser1094

+1 for the original idea in the OP. Though I would suggest a small change :

- Green for Supported players.
- Red for a lost battle.
- Dark-Blue for a won battle with plunder.
- Light-Blue for a won battle with NO plunder.