• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Virtual Future Player Avatars

Like a lot of players I have stuck with the same Avatar for years now but my entry into the Virtual Future has prompted me to want a change, or at least see if there is one I fancy changing to.
I have done the research tree and unlocked some new avatars but as it's been so long since I looked at the avatar selection screen I have no idea which ones they are.
So I was wondering, does anyone have a link to or screenies of the Virtual Future player avatars which they might be able to share here?
Thanks
Neo 8-)

DeletedUser112892

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

These are all I could found.
Source: Wikia

Last edited by a moderator:
It would be cool if the avatar selection screen had tooltips to say which era/event the avatars came from. Or maybe even if it could be divided into categories.

Galladhorn

Monarch
It would be cool if the avatar selection screen had tooltips to say which era/event the avatars came from. Or maybe even if it could be divided into categories.

Yes it would be nice – but if you post this idea it will most likely not get much support – because there are quite a list of other game related ideas/nerfs and fixes that are more important than the Avatars – at least atm. And I think that is a fair priority. But else yea they could be sorted in Era´s and specials – I think the system right now is just stacking by the basics and then as a player wins or gets a new Avatar.

Yes it would be nice – but if you post this idea it will most likely not get much support – because there are quite a list of other game related ideas/nerfs and fixes that are more important than the Avatars – at least atm. And I think that is a fair priority. But else yea they could be sorted in Era´s and specials – I think the system right now is just stacking by the basics and then as a player wins or gets a new Avatar.
Ah yes, for sure. I see lot's of good suggestions and fixes being discussed on the forum which clearly need to come in before something "cosmetic" such as this. Sticking with being Lawrence of Arabia anyway, it's grown on me over the years. :)