• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Verseilles Beauty Quest not working.

DeletedUser

The quest says to take verseilles and make 2 decorations from colonial age. I had already taken verseilles (and the rest of the map) so I made 2 decorations from colonial age. It didn't work. I made some more but in short it recognized that I made only one. I deleted some but still have 3 of the new ones that I made for the quest.

Any help is appreciate.

Socratez
(Arvahall server and FIRE & ICE guild)

DeletedUser

Well I checked out your town, and I was only able to count one colonial decoration, the globe statue. Are you maybe just mixing up decorations and cultural buildings?

DeletedUser

I had 4 or 5, deleted down to two (one was a kite easy to miss.) Since putting up this message I made another one or two and it finally worked. :-)

DeletedUser

Ah ok, that's good to hear. I had the same problem with another quest, it didn't recognize a house I had built. Sometimes if you build them too quickly together it doesn't catch it, sometimes it's just a glitch. You can always right click anywhere in-game and choose support to send a ticket, if it should happen with something you can't easily build again.