• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Using Diamonds to purchase supplies

Emanon

Private
Hi there!

I went to complete a negotiation, and I had some diamonds left over so I wanted to use them to complete one of the 4 items that are required to negotiate. I used the diamonds to purchase the 1 item I was in need of, and it debited me for the diamonds, yet my supplies never went up.

I just lost diamonds to complete / buy an item, and I was not credited for the item. Did I miss something? I would like to consider this a bug, and an important one.

Emanon.

DeletedUser1081

... and the diamonds weren't credited to the negotiation? i mean: does the negotiation panel still show that you lack those goods?

if they for sure weren't credited to the negotiation, i'd recomment submitting an in-game support request (right-click anywhere on your main village screen, then choose "support" from the pop-up window, and proceed from there.)

Emanon

Private
Thanks Mink.

I have posted a support ticket now, and I left the steps I used to duplicate the issue.

DeletedUser

The resources don't actually get credited to you, it just uses diamonds to substitute the missing resources and marks the item as complete...

Emanon

Private
Correct.

But if you have used Diamonds to purchase that option, and the value of the Diamonds only goes down, and the supplies stays the same, the particiular item goes green, but if you don't "complete" the skill then the diamonds are just wasted.

I have also tested with leaving the screen, then coming back, the values don't change for the resources or diamonds, but it is happy to let you know that you still need, what you originally needed, and the one green section is red again.

This is what I would consider a bug.

DeletedUser276

Emanon I have not found your support ticket you said you filed. Has someone looked at it yet? if so thats maybe why I cant find it :) when someone takes the ticket thats forever assigned to them.

Emanon

Private
2012-07-01 21:07:14

This is the only information in the ticket. No one has taken it as of yet.

Emanon

Private
I just thought of something that might be why you didnt see it. Its listed under Premium as I didnt know what else to log it under.