• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.279 Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Good morning everyone, we have our regularly scheduled update prepared and waiting to deploy this morning as usual. Read the changelog here, and leave any feedback below!

Timer X7

Private
Since this update went live I can't see how many units I have if I'm not using the "stacked" option. It doesn't say if I hover over them or scroll to the end of the bar. And I don't know if it's only me but I still get that microfreeze when I swap units with the stacked option turned on. It's clearly visible if I'm looking at a targeted sector in the gbg,- the animation get's choppy because the whole game freezes.
So now both options are messed up.

Ariana Erosaire

Chief Warrant Officer
Since this update went live I can't see how many units I have if I'm not using the "stacked" option. It doesn't say if I hover over them or scroll to the end of the bar. And I don't know if it's only me but I still get that microfreeze when I swap units with the stacked option turned on. It's clearly visible if I'm looking at a targeted sector in the gbg,- the animation get's choppy because the whole game freezes.
So now both options are messed up.
I had the same, the unattached troop count totals that were visible for years disappeared. I think I found a thread somewhere on discord that its a known bug but it wasn't entirely clear if its a feature or a bug.

For the moment I've turn on stacking and it works OK, but I haven't tried to do a lot of rapid fighting with it and I turned off the stacking in the first place because it caused lag while fighting.

Timer X7

Private
I had the same, the unattached troop count totals that were visible for years disappeared. I think I found a thread somewhere on discord that its a known bug but it wasn't entirely clear if its a feature or a bug.

For the moment I've turn on stacking and it works OK, but I haven't tried to do a lot of rapid fighting with it and I turned off the stacking in the first place because it caused lag while fighting.
I think it's a bug because you can't even see the totals. Unstacked, on mobile, you can't see the individual count but you can see the totals.

As for stacked.. it improves mobile performance greatly, but on browser the lag is still there even if you click just once. Now I have to switch back and forth to check how many units I have left lol