• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.270 Feedback Thread

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Morning Forge Fans, our regular update is prepared for deployment as usual. Please find the changelog here and post any feedback below!

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
Support Banner not removing on City Load

1701096962017.png

An Hobad

Private
Support Banner not removing on City Load

View attachment 25359
At least you can log in. But if that banner is left there to constantly annoy us along with the other unnecessary on-screen clutter, I'll start looking for something else to pass the time. Soon they'll stick another obnoxious in-your-face (and cover-the-screen) icon for the next event. They just keep looking for ways to make the gaming experience worse.

BlackCat17

Private
Not only do we have that horrid banner but I can't get into AD, my GBs without game freezing. Have been thinking of quitting the game - maybe time has come

paul1308

Private
I've got that Support button blocking the view too, but it disappears if you switch to "Multiscreen mode" using the little button next to settings. Agreed it is annoying.