• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.260 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone, we are preparing another update to be released on Monday the 3rd of July. This one is scheduled to include a much anticipated fix for the manual battling issue in Virtual Future 8-) read the changelog here and post any feedback below!

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
Thank you so much for fixing the sorting in the inventory as it's working perfectly for Android now. Your wonderful work has rewarded with me to have bought this summer event prizes, just to show you that I am still a big fan of this game.Two thumbs up from your most loyal Forger.

It says to comment on posted updates…mine is why are you trying to “FiX” adjust, change GbG when everyone on the game knows its GvG that needs to be updated… guess your looking to ruin another part of the game …. The players want to know and asks why you never listen to the players and only look for ways to wreck the game or have it cost more money to play?? Inquiring minds want to know.. cheers

Ev4ma

Captain
It says to comment on posted updates…mine is why are you trying to “FiX” adjust, change GbG when everyone on the game knows its GvG that needs to be updated…

GvG doesnt need updated it's fine as it is, best aspect of the game, however one cannot say the same about GBG. The only good thing about GBG is that it gives me free stuff for my city. GvG requires skill, coordination and teamwork, in GBG less skill and coordination is required and is done for just personal gain instead of for the team.

Steve.D70

Corporal
I'm not the only one that's noticed this so has there been some kind of nerf or whatever in this update because I'm literally running out of troops?
I always try to swap out my troops when they're at half health. I never keep using the same ones until they die yet I've gone from 3000+ rogues and 1200 hover tanks to around 200 of each in a very short time.
I get around 100 units per day from my city plus whatever I get from rewards and I've always fought a lot in gbg so get plenty there too. I've actually been fighting less in gbg yet I'm hemoraging units somehow.
I'm doing absolutely nothing different and my city is getting ever stronger so I should in theory be stockpiling units.
Have you changed something you didn't realise because something is off?

GvG doesnt need updated it's fine as it is, best aspect of the game, however one cannot say the same about GBG. The only good thing about GBG is that it gives me free stuff for my city. GvG requires skill, coordination and teamwork, in GBG less skill and coordination is required and is done for just personal gain instead of for the team.
GvG takes 5 min a day after reset…. How fun is that.. boring , atleast GbG is a real battle for 10 days straight.. and the rewards are perfect for players growing to advance, it is 100% a team game GbG.. thats why the top teams are top.. they play as a team , with strategy… GvG concept is good.. but needs to be worth playing more than 5 min a day!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!!!

Ev4ma

Captain
GvG takes 5 min a day after reset…. How fun is that.. boring , atleast GbG is a real battle for 10 days straight.. and the rewards are perfect for players growing to advance, it is 100% a team game GbG.. thats why the top teams are top.. they play as a team , with strategy… GvG concept is good.. but needs to be worth playing more than 5 min a day!!!! EVERYONE KNOWS THIS!!!!!
No, it doesnt take 5 minutes. It takes a good 30 minutes after reset, it isn't boring there's constant action across all maps. GBG is mainly for personal gain and brings out the worst in people. Even after calc there's action, sometimes I pop on the map throughout the day and I definitely see action then.

Hi InnoGames in future updates can you please add ''Buy 100 Forge Points''? Most players are pretty much tired of having to buy 10 FP every time.

Or add a custom option where players can buy any amount of FP they want instead of 1, 5 & 10.

No, it doesnt take 5 minutes. It takes a good 30 minutes after reset, it isn't boring there's constant action across all maps. GBG is mainly for personal gain and brings out the worst in people. Even after calc there's action, sometimes I pop on the map throughout the day and I definitely see action then.
Again.. 5 min if you have a plan, 30 min max.. MY point is that is really the only balue added time for GvG.. you honestly think that can't be improved upon!!?? GbG is a team game with rewards, which are absolutely great for newer players trying to build up their game.. thats a bad thing?? There are as many bad spirited people playing GbG as there are GvG.. having this discussion with someone who only sees n enjoys one aspect will not understand what Im saying… GbG xan use some improvement… but GVG needs a total overhaul and induce more engagement for longer than 30 min.. is that so hard to see or understand?? Anyway just my( and anyone else I’ve spoken to in ver the years, even the top guilds in GvG in my world are getting bored

Knight of ICE

Again.. 5 min if you have a plan, 30 min max.. MY point is that is really the only balue added time for GvG.. you honestly think that can't be improved upon!!?? GbG is a team game with rewards, which are absolutely great for newer players trying to build up their game.. thats a bad thing?? There are as many bad spirited people playing GbG as there are GvG.. having this discussion with someone who only sees n enjoys one aspect will not understand what Im saying… GbG xan use some improvement… but GVG needs a total overhaul and induce more engagement for longer than 30 min.. is that so hard to see or understand?? Anyway just my( and anyone else I’ve spoken to in ver the years, even the top guilds in GvG in my world are getting bored

This is a feedback thread for the update. Not a discussion on GvG. It has already been made very clear that GvG will not be further developed.