• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.259 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Good evening Forgers, our next update is ready to deploy :D . Read all about it here and post your feedback below!

• We've made some minor, yet handy, enhancements on the battlefield! Say goodbye to that annoying popup when you hover outside of the battlefield grid.
That's one annoying popup gone. A minor one that wasn't really much of a nuisance because players auto battle most of the time.
How about all the other more annoying popups that players have been complaining about for some time? Especially the disrupting "congratulation" popups when collecting from the city and the reward popups during battles.

Last edited:

Spud the Dud

Private
The inventory buttons not working properly!
When the light comes on It used to show recently acquired prizes/fps won etc at the top. Which was handy and useful. Since the update now when you open it you have to hunting for them. Annoying as. Can you make them show up at top again please like they used to.

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
  • We've made some minor, yet handy, enhancements on the battlefield! Say goodbye to that annoying popup when you hover outside of the battlefield grid.
That's one annoying popup gone. A minor one that wasn't really much of a nuisance because players auto battle most of the time.
How about all the other more annoying popups that players have been complaining about for some time? Especially the disrupting "congratulation" popups when collecting from the city and the reward popups during battles.
The feedback on pop ups has been passed on and our game design team are aware of it. I can't make any promises of course, but it is on the radar.
The inventory buttons not working properly!
When the light comes on It used to show recently acquired prizes/fps won etc at the top. Which was handy and useful. Since the update now when you open it you have to hunting for them. Annoying as. Can you make them show up at top again please like they used to.
This is in the works and you should see improvements soon, all being well.

Decoder

Warrant Officer

Yeah, it took me some time but with more buildings and more 1x1 buildings this became really annoying. I think Inno wants this as we may use (I did) the 5 diamond collect option. On the other hand, sometimes I just only collect from some building.
I am on a computer and browser so I don't know about the app.