• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.258 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone, the next update will deploy on Monday the 5th of June. Read the changelog here and post any feedback below! :)

kayjaydee

Private
Update means I haven't been able to access my other world Arvahall for a while now. Another Inno mess?

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
We are investigating the issue with the update currently and will have a resolution as soon as possible. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Deleted member 127677

Waiting eagerly for Titan. Could they please also fix the inventory issues with new items appearing randomly somewhere away from the top, where they always used to be highlighted before?

Ashtro

Lieutenant Colonel
I have mentioned this in the last update also that it would be really great when the inventory sorting could group similar items, and especially the new items must be showing first please.

It would be great to do something about the popups when collecting from buildings that give out fragments. I have to close 10 to 12 of these every day whilst doing my daily collection, and they serve no purpose whatsoever: we see what's new anyway when we head back to our inventory, where it is very conveniently highlighted. Even if you can quickly dismiss them by clicking outside them or by hitting Esc, the frustration builds up much faster than the inventory.

Baldwin4

Private
This a question for
Hey there everyone, the next update will deploy on Monday the 5th of June. Read the changelog here and post any feedback below! :)
Hi. This is my first post in the forum. What I am trying to find out is if the team at Inno are trying to further reorganise the inventory so that we can see the new items that have been added at the top of the page?