• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.237 Feedback

Kyrael

FoE Team
Community Manager
Hey there everyone, the next update will take place on Monday the 15th of August. Check out our changelog here, and leave any feedback below. Thanks!

another update went out today 8-17 as indicated in the game about.
There is now a serious issue with loading the game.

Browser Version - Chrome
the game can be loaded under a New Windows user account but only once,
after closing the browser and re-attempting to load the game - in the same windows account - a Something Went Wrong Message comes up.

If I create another windows user account - the same as stated above occurs.

same way- any computer

Roberticus

Private
Yes, couldn't agree more with TheKingOfKool. Frustrating to say the least. Although I can still access foe through my Android I like to play on my trusty old 32 bit pc. One way I found to load the game was to turn off the hardware acceleration in Google Chrome BUT the resulting game when it finally loads is totally unplayable. Please fix asap. Many thanks, Roberticus.

JustKowhai

Private
Also experiencing issues, I have changed my password, still issues so came looking here to find possible reason/s for not being able to play. I use Chrome browser on laptop as gaming on a phone is impossible for me. Thanks TheKingOfKool for your post, it has put my mind at rest that the problems are not mine alone. Has a support ticket been raised ?? Off now to look at FB player & INNO sites for more clarification. GL all!

Knight of ICE

Some players are experiencing an error trying to run the game on Chrome. This appears to affect machines with Intel graphics and is caused by a problem on Intel's side. Possible solutions are updating graphics drivers, or reinstalling if updating doesn't work. Otherwise start using a non chrome-based browser currently, such as Firefox. If I was experiencing this problem I would go for the other browser.

JustKowhai

Private
Some players are experiencing an error trying to run the game on Chrome. This appears to affect machines with Intel graphics and is caused by a problem on Intel's side. Possible solutions are updating graphics drivers, or reinstalling if updating doesn't work. Otherwise start using a non chrome-based browser currently, such as Firefox. If I was experiencing this problem I would go for the other browser.
There was a Chrome update which I ran after experiencing the loading issue for FoE, will look at my Intel drivers. Unfortunately my new password was system generated in Chrome so another browser could be problematic, will give it a shot & report back. I like to get on around the start of a new INNO day which is 11am my time.

EDIT Resolved - I'm in using Firefox 8>} Hopefully the issue with Chrome can be sorted soon as it is my preferred browser

Last edited:

JustKowhai

Private
Now in Firefox I get this msg. Hope INNO is working on a fix atm. There is a problem connecting to the server. Please try again.

Noticed today - I can no longer page thru guild contributions.
The page of indicator can be changed when paging, but the page is stuck on page 1

Visual of the paging problem:

1661344312939.png

and after click the page button
1661344360862.png

Please note - this is an intermittent problem.