• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.234 Feedback

hades8840

Corporal
Glad to see the carousel been fixed or hopefully it will be do these updates go to beta first as i had that bug on there also

• Recruiting multiple units broke the production carousel and blocked the Social Tab in the Message Center. This has been fixed.
It's not only the production carousel in military buildings. It's in all production buildings. Well, maybe it's all been fixed now. We'll see...

cnorton

Private
So, if this is the right place? Military carousel is fixed for me.

Quest window on the other hand just started malfunctioning. Did not have issues with it before.

Quest window not always opening after doing a quest or aborting a quest. It seems to be worse today, but I might have been using the RQ more than usual for the event.

rontom

Private
The glitch on the RQ's which was reported in beta some time ago has now made its way here, Clicking abort as it slides into view causes the non-arrival of the next RQ. The work around is to wait until the abort button has stopped moving, consequently this slows things down and is annoying

The Tavern Boost tab keeps annoying the hell out of me. Not only because it keeps opening up by default every time I visit the tavern (which I stopped doing completely for a couple of weeks now, precisely because of that), but also because it doesn't have any bloody tooltips to explain what each of these stupid boosts (that I don't even need in the first place) are actually doing.