• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update to 1.197 Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
  • You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore.
Simply brilliant! so much more user friendly.
Thank you Inno.

BasaltHead

Private
Sorry, everyone is talking about changing nicknames (I can see good and bad points), but I would like to mention another feature of the recent update

"You can now easily jump from a production building to another by simply clicking in the arrows (left and right). Also, upon clicking on a production option, it will automatically move to the next production building, so you don't need to open every building manually anymore "

This is a really good feature BUT, I find it very annoying it jumps to the last building AND zooms in, everytime. Can the jump/zoom part of this either be made an option or removed. I am not sure why you would need to zoom in anyway?

It zooms in to the next building that needs attention so really quite useful, besides it shows parts of your city in more detail. try it for a week and see. :rolleyes:
Making it an option is a good idea.
No, it zooms to the last building you set the production time for. The building doesn't need attention if the production time has already been set, and you don't need a detailed view of it.

Last edited:

Al Beback

Private
this multi production idea is sort of good but the inconstancy, jumping from setting 3 sleigh builders, missing the 4th then to 2 current age supply then a blacksmith, realize what its doing zoom in on the smith, cancel it try to set the last sleigh then takes me to 1 more current age then back to blacksmith again.
who programs this rubbish a bunch of clowns
if they actually tested it on beta maybe it could have been sorted but then again maybe not.

I gave up on beta after 6 years because of this rubbish............ i went to the forums to check what the go is with this update and there is just a load of people asking why this go live without testing??? because it was only put into a few city's apparently, but the beta server has a massive amount of inactives so probably went to inactive or the large percentage that play for event heads up and the free diamonds, they never go on the forum or bug test.

not that actually playing in beta to actually test does anything for the outcome, so may times over the years they release things and everyone dislikes it but still release it here, and everyone here says "didn't beta test it" yeah but they don't listen and the usually comments from mods is just because people dont like something doesn't mean the devs will change it, once its here its here to stay.

one of my favorites is when they update or release something new it plays havoc with something else, like the hood,friend,guild list or constantly flashing message box etc., bug reports and messages and after a week or 2 it gets fixed, 2 weeks later that new function or update goes live with that same bug...
muppets

Jungkook-

Lieutenant
FOE pls change the new production skipper to an optional thing. Like turning on and off dia comfirmation. I really wonder why made it zoom in after the last production building. I dont want to see buildings closely, i just want to save time....
or rather just eliminate that zooming

- Ellie -

Sergeant
A few of us have also noticed that since this update and when in Gvg, you can load your troops but are unable to click on fight, it just does nothing, you then have to refresh your game, return to GVg to find the chat window has decided not to open, so then return to your city, wait for it to render and then return to Gvg by which time it's all over... please do something about this. it isn't cookies, cache or anything like that, i've done the lot and it's becoming increasingly annoying and spoiling it for us.

Boorg

Captain
If you ask me it's a brilliant game improvement even with its flaws.
Whoever programmed it needs complimenting. :)

:?:?:?:?:?

Looks like you only do productions of the same duration and probably your production buildings are all of the same age or to you it does not make a difference which building is producing which production.

True it’s a great idea for beginners who probable have a few production buildings of the same age but definitely it’s not practical for players that have multiple production buildings of different ages.

On top of that we have to add the unnecessary zooming as well.

Would you be so kind to outline how you would do two or more mixed productions and choose which production buildings are going to produce them?

Would you be so kind to outline how you would do two or more mixed productions and choose which production buildings are going to produce them?

Sure I do a lot of same length productions because there are many quests that demand them, nothing to do with being a noob.
The scrolling feature is very user friendly which would be very nice if they did it also when aiding guild members or visiting friends tavern.
I have already suggested making the zoom optional, takes a bit of getting used to but I quite like it myself. :)