Hello Queens and Kings,
The update to 1.192 will take place on Monday, November 23rd. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
For the detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
- We fixed an issue where the friends list would should a tavern chair button even if this player's Friends Tavern was not yet unlocked.
- We fixed an issue where it was possible to purchase a Friends Tavern Extra Turn when Guild Expedition's participation was unavailable (e.g. after recently joining a guild while GE is already running).
- We fixed an issue where it was not possible to delete attachments from a Message Center's thread. This issue was only affecting the browser version.
- In case there was no military building in your city, the "collect all" button would display an error while collecting from Alcatraz. This issue has been fixed.
- We fixed an issue where the "collect all" button was also collecting productions that were ready in the Aztecs Settlement.
- We fixed an issue where the Aztecs' Courtyard Market was not displaying any animations upon unlocking it.
- An error would popup when starting a battle in Egypt Settlement, while having an unfinished (but auto surrended) battle on GBG.
- We are getting new items being added to the Antiques Dealer, including the House of Horrors level 1 building from the latest Halloween Event. Please, check below the list of items added in the Shop (blue rings) and the ones added in the Auction (green rings):
- Each Confirmation Window has been updated in the game.
- Upon storing a military building, it will now display a warning to inform you that your unlocked military slots will be lost.
- To improve the overview of what's going on in your city, the buff bar on the right side of your screen have different visual styles now. They have been updated and are now split in different colors. Besides that, the Buff Bar now displays the number of remaining charges directly on the icon itself, so no hovering is required to check that information.
- From now on, the first three minigames on Cultural Settlement Aztecs will display the reward locations when pressing the "collect" button on the final screen of the minigame. Please keep in mind that it's only shown on the first playthrough on each world.
Mobile Only Changes
This is the mobile section of the changelog. These are things that you won't see on the desktop version of the game and only concern the mobile interface or functionality. Keep in mind that the time the mobile update becomes available depends on the stores and can be some days after the release of the browser version. So don't be surprised if you don't see the update on your devices just yet!
- We fixed an issue where the line breaks were not being displayed in message threads on Android.
- Sometimes, the world's campaign map would show continents which weren't discovered, as the map fog was not being displayed properly. This issue has been fixed.
In the meantime, our development team is working on new events and features! Check our Beta server to be always up to date!
Thank you for playing Forge of Empires!
If you wish to leave any feedback about this version, please click here or visit us on Facebook!
Your Forge of Empires Team
Last edited by a moderator: