• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.107

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussion and questions around 1.107 update due on August 7th. Mostly just some minor bugfixes in this update :)

You can find a full list here.

Thanks!

Richard and team

DeletedUser110419

I haven't noticed anything that got fixed yet, but I have noticed some things that were working previously but are now broken.

1) Two people sent me friend requests. The indicator displayed correctly. (I had to refresh - as usual - to see them in the friend's list). I didn't fancy either of them for friends, so I removed them. The indicator did not change or go away, telling me that I still had two friend requests.

2) A guildmate leveled his GB and I knew I had been in first place. The inventory icon did not flash to let me know that I had gained fps.

3) I opened the inventory window, and it showed the fp packs in order - 2, 10, and 5. That's not the normal order, but I had received only 2 and 10 packs, so that was to be expected. However, the indicators of how many packs I received was missing.

I run the game in a browser on a PC.

4) The message icon no longer flashes to indicate the arrival of new messages/responses.

5) It used to be that when responding to a thread on page 1 of the messages window that the message window would update (after clicking Send) moving the thread to the top (2nd position) and displaying a preview of the response. This update no longer happens.

UPDATE: Logging out and logging back in (as opposed to just refreshing the browser) seems to have fixed the above mentioned problems. (I'm not sure why that would have helped, as the game had already forced me to log out and log back in after the update this morning.)

Last edited by a moderator: