• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Confirmed: Update messed up

kimmydutch

Private
same here
i get that the want to give support but i can't see my coins and supply bar any more

Attachments

• support.jpg
    support.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 33
And here, cleared cache, cleared cookies (thanks for that, now got to log in again to all my other sites), rebooted, tried different browser
Tried a city I hadnt logged in to today already
Nothing shown on GB's
Visiting settlements just hangs
Visit some-one else's city and it hangs when I try to go back.

Nice work

Morb

Private
Same problem.
Right after the update:
1) big support button appeared on top-right,
2) when hovering over great buildings, no info appears;
3) game freezes when opening Great buildings.

An Hobad

Private
I can't even log in. All I get is that "an internal error has occurred". I'm hoping that means that they're taking out whatever foolish new changes they've put in to make the on-screen experience even worse, and reverting back to a more functional interface. Stop changing things that work! For example, why do they put a big X over the diamonds section when we open a quest screen? We need to see how many diamonds we have available and the X serves no purpose - all it does is obscure useful information.

SiriusDG

Private
City loads but can't acces anything. I started collecting in my city but can't drop the first points in my GB, and now my time table is all off...