• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.94

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for questions and feedback on our upcoming update to 1.94. Check out the full list of changes here!

Thanks

Richard

DeletedUser99363

finally after almost a yer of reportign the bug, you will fix the rare case of GB switching to my own GB instead, glad you found the bug

Boorg

Captain
FP's direct to the bar from the Treasure Hunt and Premium Packages.... I have to be honest... I'm not a fan of that improvement....

"We replaced Forge Point Packages with direct Forge Points in Treasure Hunt and in Premium Packages."
Do not like this change at all

Agreed, I feel it’s better if Forge Points Packages from Treasure Hunt and Premium Packages go to the Inventory and not direct to the Forge Points Bar.

DeletedUser4727

Thanks for the feedback so far. Whats the reasoning around not liking the FP changes. Can you give me some examples, so I can pass it on?

Forwandert

Lieutenant-General
Forge points given directly to the forge bar have to be used immediately. Packages can be used at your own leisure. This is a very bad 'improvement'

I don't play on my computer as the game takes 5-7 mins to load so don't have access to treasure hunt anyway so no major loss, however I can't see many positives from forcing immediate use rather than when a player wants to use them.

Boorg

Captain
Thanks for the feedback so far. Whats the reasoning around not liking the FP changes. Can you give me some examples, so I can pass it on?

Forge points given directly to the forge bar have to be used immediately. Packages can be used at your own leisure. This is a very bad 'improvement'

I don't play on my computer as the game takes 5-7 mins to load so don't have access to treasure hunt anyway so no major loss, however I can't see many positives from forcing immediate use rather than when a player wants to use them.

Rightly said. Why are we going to be forced to use the Forge Points immediately?

Last edited:

DeletedUser9168

so long as the forge point timer isn't affected - and you can continue to receive your hourly FP as normal even if your reward takes you over the 10

If your friends can now be seen to be having fun in your Tavern, isn't it time that you could join them? I've always thought it odd your friends can get together for a drink but leave you out yourself. maybe you are supposed to be serving them? some sort of graphic to include yourself would be nice! but only a visual improvement - not game changing (and PLEASE DON'T REDUCE available Tavern seats by one)

DeletedUser109966

I feel it removes flexibility and an element of strategy from the game... when you spend FP's can make quite a difference.... I'm just wondering, are there plans for instance to follow a similar path with GE and quest FP rewards too ??

DeletedUser

I prefer to use my FPs strategically and I'm sure most of us do. Having potentially hundreds dropped in our bar at once removes that ability as you have no choice but to spend them immediately just to free up your bar, and possibly not in the most effective way.

Boorg

Captain
so long as the forge point timer isn't affected - and you can continue to receive your hourly FP as normal even if your reward takes you over the 10

Once the Forge Points bar has reached 10 the Forge Points timer will stop and you will not keep receiving the hourly Forge Point until the Forge Points count in the bar goes below 10 Forge Points. The Forge Points timer is now remembering the time and will continue from where it stopped but the Forge Points must be used immediately otherwise the Forge Points timer remains paused and you will not receive the hourly Forge Point.

DeletedUser106696

Having FPs directly on the bar will benefit mainly high-age players (esp. those with high arcs). In future these guys will have even less competition when securing lucrative spots on GBs, as one by one other ways of receiving FP packages seem to be removed - very much a change for the worse.

In a strategy game I would expect to be able to take a reward and use it when it makes a real difference, rather than finding a home for the straight away.

DeletedUser100065

I have to say i agree the FPs should be added to the bar. The 100FP prize has always been added to the bar as you win 100FPs not 10 x 10FP packs so it makes sense to add the others as well. Means any FPs you win are purely bonus and makes it more interesting a reward than oh another pack to store away till later.

DeletedUser109966

I have to say i agree the FPs should be added to the bar. The 100FP prize has always been added to the bar as you win 100FPs not 10 x 10FP packs so it makes sense to add the others as well. Means any FPs you win are purely bonus and makes it more interesting a reward than oh another pack to store away till later.

You could reverse that argument and say the Treasure Hunt prizes have always been given as packs for far longer and also make the game more interesting.... Someone posted earlier that if a FP pack can only be won via GB's... then players with a high Arc will have a greater advantage than they had before... and I have to say I agree with that assessment personally... it is almost certainly the newer player that will feel the effects of this change the most... it doesn't kill the game in any way, but it's not an improvement I personally like very much...

DeletedUser100065

Maybe but you could also say that lower level players will advance faster as they will use the FPs in the bar or be able to swap more and level up their great buildings if they have any. You can generally find someone to swap 10FPs with pretty quick if it goes over or most guilds have a continuous swap of 10FPs running.

DeletedUser109966

I agree, most guilds do... but newer players tend to pick their swaps more selectively in my experience... the motivation behind the change is clearly to increase FP flow.... you think it's for the better, I don't... there probably is no right answer.... just opinions... we will see... lol

DeletedUser11934

Give me another way to bank FP other than packs and they'll be no unliking

Boorg

Captain

First in the Treasure Hunt it’s clearly indicated as Forge Point pack and not just Forge Points, see image. Secondly using your same measure all Forge Points gained from Quests, Events and Great Buildings are purely bonus and therefore these should also go to the Forge Points Bar. Would you agree with that? I don’t think so.

One contributes to Great Buildings to gain the Blueprints therefore the Forge Points and the Medals are only an added bonus. Apart from that all the Great Buildings indicate Forge Points and not Forge Point packs but the gained Forge Points are still given as packs and go to the inventory.

Apart from that many complain about the 100 FP reward going to the Forge Points bar.

With that said I don’t see the point of this change.
Why can’t the player decide how and when he uses a gained reward?

Attachments

• Treasure Hunt01.png
    Treasure Hunt01.png
    44.1 KB · Views: 178