• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.89

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing next weeks update to 1.89. Please see here for a full list of changes.

Thanks!

DeletedUser653

A good improvement is the change to the expo costs and now using same age for L3. About time that we has something to use AA goods on :)

DeletedUser11899

About the new social feature (Friends Tavern), well, the concept is really good but the way is flawed, imho.
I just wonder if all the current feedback, fixes, suggestions, abuse reportings and improvements being given by a lot of beta testers will be taken into consideration this time before releasing it here :rolleyes:

DeletedUser96901

expedition starts on Tuesday
update is on Tuesday but later

so will costs change during the day
or will the new costs be applied one week later

DeletedUser106696

About the new social feature (Friends Tavern), well, the concept is really good but the way is flawed, imho.
I just wonder if all the current feedback, fixes, suggestions, abuse reportings and improvements being given by a lot of beta testers will be taken into consideration this time before releasing it here :rolleyes:

Did you eat a clown for breakfast ??? :P That sure not the Inno way...

DeletedUser653

Not a single word about doing any of the fixes in the beta forum, I am now upto 249 pages of messages and all guild messages are just buried in all the posts about new friends and removed friends. Global chat is useless and every post is "add me" Really the worst change for ages, but some really simple fixes can make it work but no one at INNO lifting a finger. :mad:

DeletedUser4727

Thanks for your feedback guys, I'll make sure our voice is certainly heard ;)

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
A good improvement is the change to the expo costs and now using same age for L3. About time that we has something to use AA goods on :)

yeh...but can you make it 1200 of each AF good ..and not 12 of each ..might stand some chance of using them up that way :rolleyes:
--
seriously ...there is still no use for AF goods on the horizon , other than this ??

DeletedUser

Did I miss an announcement about the city grid being enlarged somewhere along the line? :o
Just realised today that I couldn't find my Harbor at the edge of my city and had to scroll out, lol. When did this happen?

DeletedUser96901

You more than doubled the cost of GE...Are you purposely trying to destroy this game?
the amount of goods didn't change :rolleyes:

only the age for the 3rd level
and actually that is good and not bad:
you can now use the goods from Obs and Arc

DeletedUser109018

Did I miss an announcement about the city grid being enlarged somewhere along the line? :o
Just realised today that I couldn't find my Harbor at the edge of my city and had to scroll out, lol. When did this happen?

It's about an extra 60 expansions.. We can only hope you can buy them with Artic Age goods or Promtheium,well some of them anyway.. Im sure there will be a few (quite a Few) diamond expansions coming our way real soon

DeletedUser

It's about an extra 60 expansions.. We can only hope you can buy them with Artic Age goods or Promtheium,well some of them anyway.. Im sure there will be a few (quite a Few) diamond expansions coming our way real soon
Yeah, thanks Croc :)Was just curious if I'd missed a line or two about the new expansions somewhere in one of the update announcements but apparently not. It seems like the kind of thing that would be announced or even just MENTIONED in advance?