• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update 1.84

• Thread starter DeletedUser4727
  • Start date

DeletedUser4727

Hey guys,

This thread is for discussing our upcoming update to version 1.84. You can find the full announcement here.

Enjoy!

DeletedUser97883

FINALLY! I wholeheartedly welcome the treasury log. Now it's just a question of whether it actually works reliably, or if it's like the untrustworthy GvG log.

DeletedUser102348

FINALLY! I wholeheartedly welcome the treasury log. Now it's just a question of whether it actually works reliably, or if it's like the untrustworthy GvG log.

Seems to be ok, only thing I would change is a filter for non GB donations, as it logs every Arc and Atom, and Ob's donations as well...10 Algae, 10 Nanopartcle, 10.....blahblah!

DeletedUser104623

After this update I have problem with Event history window. This should appear in the beginning (in the same time when game is „downloaded“) but now it does not appear in the beginning but later (e.g. in the middle of bottle, after closing tech tree etc.). It is bug or wanted function?

The event log and other dialogs boxes are popping up at random, usually when returning from other windows.
Also, the event log pops open when beginning a battle, sometimes.

Also, with how the battle action is now playing out with this version, something has drastically changed, that my confidence in the FOE/INNO company in providing a quality product has been shaken.

Last edited:

DeletedUser99363

ah yes just looked at it 432 pages already since deployment, yes for sure next step wouild be to filter the type IMO, i would love to be able to not look at GB contributions adn focus on individual contributions, thanks