• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Export Logs

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Proposal:
Exporting logs such as Guild Treasury Balance and Treasury Donation Logs in a text format to be imported into spreadsheets to monitor treasury balances in a more detailed format.

I have searched the forum and found no related posts on this idea.

Reason:
This would help guild leaders to have a better understanding of the donation frequency and percentage given by Guild Buildings (Observatory, Atomium and Arc) and direct donations by members as well as the goods taken from treasury by GE and GvG events.

Details:
Logs and balances could be exported in a text format allowing for import in a spreadsheet. This would need a character such as a comma between values to ensure proper importing of data.
eg.
Basalt, +15
Brass, +15
etc..

From this guild leaders would have the ability to monitor guild activity over the space of weeks or months. It would also allow them to understand which Ages/Era's require regular donations and which Ages/Era's are holding their own.

Appreciate your thoughts on the topic ..

DeletedUser109510

I have no thoughts on this at all - since I'm not a guild leader I have no knowledge whatsoever about what is currently available to them.

DeletedUser107476

I see no point to it. GvG commanders, Leaders and Founders can monitor what they need easy enough by looking at treasury.
If you want a spreadsheet create one and note the differences.

DeletedUser109385

Since I have not been a guild leader myself no comment on this idea

DeletedUser99692

-1 the current addition of the ability to see individual contributions is sufficient to clearly see who does what. Don't founders and leaders have enough to do without spreadsheets

PromethiusTM

Corporal
Like i said a Filter would be nice, "better than an export feature" as a large guild gets drowned in information from GB Contributions the filter is none server invasive nor should be too hard to implement as filters are already in place in other areas.

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
Even if the list was in a format similar to message threads where you could copy and paste them it would serve the purpose. Especially if you could scroll through the list instead of page by page, would make things so much simpler.