• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Upcoming changes to army units - Get ready to be disappointed again

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...-the-future-and-arctic-future-balancing.6716/

Rail gun being nerfed - It only fires every other time: The Defense is needed! It won't be worth building now!
Surrogate soldier & recon raider are wimpy and the changes will keep them wimpy.
Battle fortress is already weak and getting weaker.

And the rest - go see for yourself.

Let Them Know how you feel before they get implemented! Last Call to Arms.

DeletedUser109385

Sure! We need to put our arms down and surrender!:lol:
Railguns need to be nerfed, evertime I was in a unbalanced hood I notice everyone using railguns. Singers need to be made op on the other hand, attack 100 and range 12!

DeletedUser106685

OP obviously didn't fiddle around with the new unit stats.
The new recon raider is everything but wimpy. It's awesome.

DeletedUser100832

old recon raiders were already pretty good - very much underrated. Struggle against heavies but kill everyone else.

DeletedUser106685

And now they can cross the field and attack on the first turn. That makes a huge difference.

DeletedUser

This has become funny, from a really great game Inno has managed to make it worse and worse by each update. I have no comments left.
Starting from GE where every single week the same scenario: level 1 you get whatchfire or lichten lamp, level 2 nothing or maybe bp's, level 3 nothing or bp's. Every single week EXACTLY the same. Inno is threatening to kick out the players who are cheating... Why? They are looking up to you Inno. You are doing the same. Cheating, plundering and scaming players. But ok, we are all used to it.
But now this update with troops... LOL Every week I think: Ok, Inno can't screw up the game more. And every single week you suprise me :)
From one ding when hitting rail with tank, you changed it to five dings. LOL Rail is worth crap now. Every single unit kills rail in 2-3 hits.
I clap to you and I'm wondering if you all took a dumb pill to make the game worse and worse instead of better?
Go ahead and ban me from game, I honestly don't care :) When you don't find enjoyment in the game it's better to call it quits :)
WELL DONE INNO :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6974

This has become funny, from a really great game Inno has managed to make it worse and worse by each update. I have no comments left.
Starting from GE where every single week the same scenario: level 1 you get whatchfire or lichten lamp, level 2 nothing or maybe bp's, level 3 nothing or bp's. Every single week EXACTLY the same. Inno is threatening to kick out the players who are cheating... Why? They are looking up to you Inno. You are doing the same. Cheating, plundering and scaming players. But ok, we are all used to it.
But now this update with troops... LOL Every week I think: Ok, Inno can't screw up the game more. And every single week you suprise me :)
From one ding when hitting rail with tank, you changed it to five dings. LOL Rail is worth crap now. Every single unit kills rail in 2-3 hits.
I clap to you and I'm wondering if you all took a dumb pill to make the game worse and worse instead of better?
Go ahead and ban me from game, I honestly don't care :) When you don't find enjoyment in the game it's better to call it quits :)
WELL DONE INNO :))

well said Thekla 97 .. a huge +1 !!

DeletedUser105544

I am used to expect nonsense from developer team, but this time I must say that I am astounded. I can adjust my battle tactics with new stats of course, but if players agree to just stay aside and watch these things happen again and again then what is next? Reducing GBs stats? (although they did that before) Or diminishing PvP points? Or reducing resources to top players because they are too strong by their opinion? It is like changing the game rules in the middle of the Champions League in purpose to allow weaker team to beat the better one. I must say that developers team managed to win competition for the worst idea of the year right in time. Even greedy commercial/diamonds department can't beat this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97361

Sorry but reducing the defense that much is ridiculous....and needs to be updated to allow them to fire at each turn....and not every other... i cant get past GE part 2 final battle....and if the rogue targetting has changed then these are changes purely designed to make money......the updates to the Artcic Future units arent even available...what a joke.....been playing this game for 3 years..the events are poor. christmas a re-hash of last year...and absolutely no incentive to play as my city cant really expand until you get your finger out and develop a new age...maybe concentrate on that rather than those whinging about troops they havent yet got....

If FOE really wanted to get feedback on an idea being bandied about in the forum, they would use the game messaging system (you know the one that delivers system messages to the in-game players) to query everyone for their input on changing game specs. Wouldn't that give the FOE developers a better idea of how a game change would be received by "Everyone" playing the game and not just the weekend warriors playing the forum?

DeletedUser110180

This change is nothing more than a money making scam, some battles are near impossible without using diamonds...i can honestly say ive made my final purchase on this game...nothing short of a kick in the nuts and two raised fingers to dedicated players...you can now jog on inno games

DeletedUser109096

Balancing units it's a 'money making' scam:? I think Inno should introduce IQ filter here...'cos some feedback it's ridiculous. People were complaining GE it's to easy and they need level 4...

Coolhan

Private
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...-the-future-and-arctic-future-balancing.6716/

Rail gun being nerfed - It only fires every other time: The Defense is needed! It won't be worth building now!
Surrogate soldier & recon raider are wimpy and the changes will keep them wimpy.
Battle fortress is already weak and getting weaker.

And the rest - go see for yourself.

Let Them Know how you feel before they get implemented! Last Call to Arms.
the new stats on rail guns is putting off playing

Supermum1

Private
personally I think they need to add defence to them again , and at least half of the damage back...alternatively make them hit every round..they get killed with 2 hits now by almost anything, so never get more than one shot off :(

DeletedUser109221

I'm still mega pissed off, I have built up over 400 RG's and used diamonds in the process to do so and now they are useless it's criminal from Inno. I work in wholesale and if I did what Inno does to it's customers i'd have the department of fair trading knocking down my door... bunch of nuffy ****s!!!!

DeletedUser14881

Now GE will be stick a lot of players in the beginning of Level III at most.

If a Recon Rider in Level III used to almost one-shot a Rail Gun, now they'll for sure.

Bad move this rebalancing IMHO...

DeletedUser109639

It was fine strengthening the Recons and surrogates, but to nerf the Railguns was the worst. Only players who hadn't unlocked RGs would have struggled against 8 RGs.
Smaller players have always complained about bigger players attacking them, so why start to mess around and cause confusion.
Anybody who has Recons can annihilate RGs, even if they have a large defence boost, so what was the issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.