• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Unwanted Blueprints

• Thread starter DeletedUser8994
  • Start date

DeletedUser8994

I know there are a lot of post's re-blueprint's. This is just one thought I had, maybe it has already been suggested.
What about the ability to trade B/P's, in the same way we trade good's. There would have to be some kind of tier system to make it fair (some G/B's are better than others) but I think it could work.
I know there are changes to the B/P's in the pipeline, maybe this is one of them.
Mimzy

DeletedUser1094

Yes, there has been several trade-proposals regarding the excess Blueprints...and every single one of them, has fallen to the ground of one simple reason. It is not and has never been... meant to be easy to collect all the Blueprints. The developers caved in to a trade demand of the doublets, by the users, and delivered the 2:1 trade we have now. I do not believe, we will get the possibility of trading Blueprints among the players... not without a heavy cost for the traders anyway. A new thing is coming, regarding the use of Blueprints for already erected Great-buildings... but exactly what, we'll have to wait a little longer to find out.

I know you hate it (Link)... but I have to : DON'T MAKE IDEA-THREADS WITHOUT THE USE OF THE IDEA-TEMPLATE..... Pretty please!! :p

Related link -> Unwanted Blueprints

Last edited by a moderator: