• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Unit movement in battle

• Thread starter DeletedUser112861
  • Start date

DeletedUser112861

Hello players.
Today I was battling, and I clicked on my Champion to make it skip it's turn. However, instead, it moved next to my rogue. I tried moving my Great Sword Warrior into the forest, but instead, it walked to a random tile. I don't know what's wrong. Can anybody help?

DeletedUser112745

Hey there,

Are you playing on PC? If you are can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, please? (CTRL, Shift + Delete on most browsers). Irregular behaviour is often a result of a full cache.

Or do you play on the app? If so, please delete the app from your device and download it again from the app store. Also test on other apps to make sure it isn't a hardware issue with your touchscreen calibration.

Feel free to get in touch with support if you feel you need to. :)

DeletedUser112861

Hey there,

Are you playing on PC? If you are can you try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, please? (CTRL, Shift + Delete on most browsers). Irregular behaviour is often a result of a full cache.

Or do you play on the app? If so, please delete the app from your device and download it again from the app store. Also test on other apps to make sure it isn't a hardware issue with your touchscreen calibration.

Feel free to get in touch with support if you feel you need to. :)
Thank you Skott. The problem seemed to be fixed after I refreshed the page. The units moved normally afterwards