• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Unit info in battle.

DeletedUser

The information screen's in battle is kinda buggy (might be my side only).

For example:
-The spear fighter unit information on the "status bar" is going under the flash screen instead of "up" and is therefor only partially visible.
-The cover is displayed as normal before movement/attack.
Once you initiate a action the cover is displayed as 0 (might be correct??)

I apologize if this is a replica of a previous thread.

Regards,
Thomas

DeletedUser

Hello, Goofan. Did you also experienced that your unit did not hit (hit by 0) your enemy? This is correct and happens mostly when your troop is weak (has small health).

DeletedUser

My units attacked and all yes, but when attacked i took the same dmg as normal (occurring alot more now after the patch). Seems like there is a bug where the game recognize the cover but not always.

I can't really tell what you mean by (hit by 0) but when I attack I do dmg but I mostly take full on dmg by enemy units when im in cover.

May I ask what the algorithm for the attack system looks like (the cover/dmg/armor part)?
Is the algorithm randomizing as well for cover/not cover? Does it make so that you don't always got cover once in cover (the code).

Regards,
Thomas

DeletedUser

There is also luck involved, however the exact battle formula will obviously not be released by the devs. But this is offtopic, for further discussions, please use the appropriate forum section. The initial bugreport in this thread has already been reported and confirmed HERE.

Thank you!