• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Unfair trades

Starman8523

Private
There are several players in this world, and in others, who places several screens of unfair trades - ie trades where they are seeking a premium for their goods other than the usual 2:1 when you are trading down. Most of the time, these trades are multiples of the same offer. Is there any chance of changing the rules so that there is a limit (I suggest 10) to the number of trade offers a player can have posted? It makes it very tedious if you are just looking for trades in general - you end up having to search for each good individually. Even a limit (say 5) on the number of unfair trades would be great.

DeletedUser

There are several players in this world, and in others, who places several screens of unfair trades - ie trades where they are seeking a premium for their goods other than the usual 2:1 when you are trading down. Most of the time, these trades are multiples of the same offer. Is there any chance of changing the rules so that there is a limit (I suggest 10) to the number of trade offers a player can have posted? It makes it very tedious if you are just looking for trades in general - you end up having to search for each good individually. Even a limit (say 5) on the number of unfair trades would be great.
You are not forced to take any Trades whatsoever, choose for yourself.
I usually have up to 15 Pages of Trades, this is because I Trade constantly and not at the last moment. If you wish to make Noob errors then you carry on but, to constrain others by your ridiculous policy is totally unacceptable.
Learn the Game.

Epic Builder x1000

Second Lieutenant
What if you're supporting someone in InA who's building Arctic Orangery? If they were to trade up with a rate of 2:1, it would take them roughly 256,000 InA goods just to get all the goods needed. Also not factoring the time needed.

DeletedUser

What if you're supporting someone in InA who's building Arctic Orangery? If they were to trade up with a rate of 2:1, it would take them roughly 256,000 InA goods just to get all the goods needed. Also not factoring the time needed.
If another Player is building AO in IA I won't be supporting them, they can get on with it themselves.
I have been Trading all the way up the Eras since BA and manage just fine thankyou. Application and patience is all it takes.

AntiDuck

Corporal
Or perhaps just this would help?

This one was brilliant idea. In addition, I would love to hide/unhide specific traders from the list. It can be done now, but removing the friend (way 1) or cannot be done, if some trade maniac is in your neighboorhood area or in your guild (no ways)

I'm a trade maniac myself, and I'm sorry to bother others with my 100 something for 125 something - I usually keep comission at minimum level, but only these trades allowed me to make ... like 1200 Dried Herbs out of 10 Dried Herbs, I've had 2 months ago.
And I'm in Early Middle ages - I can't procude Dried Herbs at all, so technically I should have none of them.

AntiDuck

Corporal
unfair trades
Game doesn't allow transfering goods from one account to another.
1/ I can't say in guild chat: "Guys, I need 200 of Gold, 300 of Iron, 500 of Limestone - send me some!"
2/ I can't take goods from Guild Treasury - which is soooo weird :)
In order to get 200 of Gold from guild members, I can only create offers like
20 Marble for 40 Gold - and post it to clan chat.
If I tick "Guild only" this offer won't be posted in public market.

If you're telling about 10 Marble for 20 Nanobots offers, I often see in public market - yes, it's strange. But maybe somebody just forgot to tick "Guild only"

DeletedUser

If you see a "10 Marble for 20 Nanobots" offer; this is most likely part of a swap deal going on and it will soon be taken up. If it's a genuine offer, just laugh and move on.

WinnerGR

Captain
( US )

We have members in my #9 guild that jump around guilds every GbG seasons and say they are the GbG captain of the #9 guild and we then message the GL and say they are and then they get given the GbG rights and then they make the guild focus on bad provinces.

1/ I can't say in guild chat: "Guys, I need 200 of Gold, 300 of Iron, 500 of Limestone - send me some!"
Why not? It happens all the time. Players using global chat to ask for goods....

Ah sorry... "guild chat", you say. Same answer though. Guild members use message center or guild chat to request goods.

Last edited:

WinnerGR

Captain
Why not? It happens all the time. Players using global chat to ask for goods....

Ah sorry... "guild chat", you say. Same answer though. Guild members use message center or guild chat to request goods.
But @AntiDuck means like without having to pay anything although , when people ask for it in a guild they do not mean it literally , they mean :
Do you 200 of Gold, 300 of Iron, 500 of Limestone that you could trade with me for ....

AntiDuck

Corporal
This is simply another;" I want everything my way, I want others to think for me, I want the Game made easier so as not to tax my brain" nonsense idea.
Pfff, this is totally the other thing - "I've lost another 9 months of my life with this game, and found on forums some very narrow-minded Europeans, limited in their words and even thoughts. Plus: I've found in my guild (luckily) old good lady, who taught me Mastermind (negotiations), and then Elvis left the building, and there is no reason to stay in this botland, taken by outsiders - step by step, village by village, town by town, land by land, right now, when you're reading this in this limited and regulated forum"

Wake up, girls and guys. You were taking continents of savages with millions of population with your armies of few dozens gathered in humble outposts. Listen to Sabaton more, to acknowledge that. Pff, what is the Europe now, a joke to former Roman ancestors legacy, which formerly have shuttered the whole Earth?
See more at Sabaton - Rourke's Drift

I like Germans, Celtic, Vikings and overall Nordic culture. And Hansa. I adore the gentle way, Inno is implementing its elements (you know which) into gameplay. However, I found it strange and boring - the way the game is designed, and I'm telling it straight and loud. You have problems with that? Tell it staight! Don't be afraid!

/// blodörn to our enemies

Last edited:

AntiDuck

Corporal
We have members in my #9 guild that jump around guilds every GbG seasons and say they are the GbG captain of the #9 guild and we then message the GL and say they are and then they get given the GbG rights and then they make the guild focus on bad provinces.
I'm sorry, I can't catch the thread of understanding. I feel it's kinda a rap song. When I try to read it, I get close to Gangsta Paraside by Coolio. Still get no extra sense. Who are the captains in GbG anyway? Who leave where and whom are thiese (un)trusted persons tell things to - tell, not write? What is this mess anyway?

AntiDuck

Corporal
But @AntiDuck means like without having to pay anything although , when people ask for it in a guild they do not mean it literally , they mean :
I've meant, that any open resource exchange will open the wide door for account goods pumping, and all the rest of clone running management - the nightmare of all online games. Oh, wait for a second, but that's already widely oooooopen - since game permits everything between "accounts sharing the same Internet connection", except for FP co-boosting, which is not needed with 6+ events per year delivering 300+ FP each. Or maybe more. Who needs these FP anyway? Goods are precious! Gimme goods :)