• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

unbelievable corruption

• Thread starter DeletedUser17954
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17954

ok so i posted a thread about disagreeing with your change giving the good arguments about it and you remove it? why?
no freedom of speach here. and why? because i was right? ok ban me again like u did b4, so i cannot voice my opinion. you guys are worse then KGB. lol

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Ugh? I spent ages checking my spelling and grammar when I posted in that thread :)

But seriously, there were some very valid points and arguments there (in that thread)

My mum (74) has a habit of telling the same things multiple times in a day. I'm not sure I should 'delete' her for doing so

Belcher

Corporal
The thread was removed for a few reasons, not the least of which were the wording you used, the antagonistic comments by and against other players be multiple posters, and that there are already threads provided for you to voice your dissatisfaction in. The ongoing efforts to stir up dissent are not conducive to the community building aspect expected of users here (you may wish to review the forum rules). Use those threads, and use them properly.

This thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.