• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: Unachievable quest

DeletedUser

I'm prompted to infiltrate Two sectors of Pfefferburg. There are four sectors, and I've already negotiated for control of two of them.

I can only infiltrate the remaining two, therefore, can't complete or dismiss this quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm prompted to infiltrate Two sectors of Pfefferburg. There are four sectors, and I've already negotiated for control of two of them.

I can only infiltrate the remaining two, therefore, can't complete or dismiss this quest.
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?53-gt-Bug-report-section-Please-read-me!-lt

So I am lost reading this one, lol. You need to infiltrate two sectors of Pfefferburg, and you can not because there are four sectors, and you have already negotiated two? That would leave two for you to negotiate right? I am sure you mistyped something, or I just misread everything.

DeletedUser

I have mistyped, sorry - the quest prompts me to infiltrate THREE sectors, but I've already negotiated two, and have two left to take - so the maximum I can now infiltrate is two.

Unless the quest is regarded as completed when I negotiate or successfully attack the remaining two, it can't be completed....

DeletedUser

how on earth does this game work ????????????
I have attacked dozens of other players and still have ZERO medals. I have remained at No2 on the PVP list for days and NO medals. I have attacked Map locations and NO medals.
I cannot therefore buy any expansions so I cannot build anything new. One thread said you had to win PVP tournaments and that there was a timer - there is NO timer on my page.
My town continuously says I have buildings that are idle when there are no idle buildings. My barracks continuously doesn't give me any option to train new soldiers when I know I havent used my allocation and that it isn't in the process of training any.
This game is seriously rubbish and what is more there are now guidelines, no practical in-game help available. I have a tab that suggests I could trade resources for things I need but it doesnt let me trade and there is ZERO info on how trading works. Useless. What a waste of time!!!

DeletedUser

I have mistyped, sorry - the quest prompts me to infiltrate THREE sectors, but I've already negotiated two, and have two left to take - so the maximum I can now infiltrate is two.

Unless the quest is regarded as completed when I negotiate or successfully attack the remaining two, it can't be completed....
A lot of quests are bugged at the moment since the last update, check the thread right below this post, and see if your quest is mentioned in there, if not post in it to let the mods know that your quest is also bugged, they will fix this soon, but it will take a little bit to do.
If I were you, I would go ahead, and infiltrate/take over the last two, and see what happens though to make sure it really is bugged.
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?2804-Quests-Not-Completing

how on earth does this game work ????????????
I have attacked dozens of other players and still have ZERO medals. I have remained at No2 on the PVP list for days and NO medals. I have attacked Map locations and NO medals.
I cannot therefore buy any expansions so I cannot build anything new. One thread said you had to win PVP tournaments and that there was a timer - there is NO timer on my page.
My town continuously says I have buildings that are idle when there are no idle buildings. My barracks continuously doesn't give me any option to train new soldiers when I know I havent used my allocation and that it isn't in the process of training any.
This game is seriously rubbish and what is more there are now guidelines, no practical in-game help available. I have a tab that suggests I could trade resources for things I need but it doesnt let me trade and there is ZERO info on how trading works. Useless. What a waste of time!!!

Hello, I would like to say that there are more ways than just medals that you can expand with, like the tech tree, and taking over provinces. The medals you win through the pvp tower, and you are competing with everyone in your neighborhood for those medals. Here is a guide to help you out with these questions, and if you still have more, go into the Questions/FAQ thread, and post them in there.

Perhaps someone else has already asked about the things you are asking, try using the search option in top right section of this forum with a few keywords to see if it has been explained in the past, but I really do think this guide at the link below will help you out tremendously.

Along with this guide I pointed out there are a lot more guides in there that just about cover every aspect of the game.

I understand that it is a bit frustrating trying to figure everything out, but it will not take long, and you will get the hang of it. Read through some of the guides, and see if it will start to make sense a little better m8.

Thanks for playing FoE, and have a great day.

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?1551-Draft-Guide-for-beginners

Last edited by a moderator: