• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Unable to Logg into any server

DeletedUser

1) use Google Chrome (current flash version is 11.5) (~60% of all our Linux users are using Chrome)
2) there is a way to use 11.3+ for Chromium: http://www.webupd8.org/2012/09/how-to-make-chromium-use-flash-player.html
3) an Arch-package is available: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=60443

This is all the information I have specific to Linux

Can not do 1) and 2) because can not install Chrome on Ubuntu 10.04. And can NOT update Ubuntu because my boss will not give me the admin pass :(
3) - dont know what Arch is.

DeletedUser

Can not do 1) and 2) because can not install Chrome on Ubuntu 10.04. And can NOT update Ubuntu because my boss will not give me the admin pass :(
3) - dont know what Arch is.

Well, if your boss at work says no, there's not a lot we can do about that. In some workplaces there are restrictions in place that would prevent people from playing games and that is up to the company in question....

DeletedUser98465

If you can install Teamviewer on Ubuntu and have a PC/laptop at home, then just install the host version on that and remotely access it, then run the browser locally.

DeletedUser97349

As this is confirmed as an issue with an external piece of software, I will confirm it as not a bug. The original thread on this issue can be found here.

DeletedUser103703

Same here. I think it has to do with Microsoft security updates in Windows 8 that is keeping us log in.

DeletedUser6471

This would be great if I had access to the network's antivirus software. Unfortunately, it's a work account and I have no control over it. No more gameplay for me at lunch or afterhours. Maybe it's for the best...

DeletedUser98197

same here, cant log in at work and we dont have bitdefender. i can log in at home but ts very very slow. Please Foe sort this out.

DeletedUser

Been having the problem at work for two days. Will not log into any server from IE, Chrome or Firefox. Running on Windows 8.1 with all updates applied to both the OS and the three browsers. It just hangs. Not having the problem with other Inno games (The West and Grepolis).