• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: unable to list goods on offer - after goods put on trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

eeyore

Corporal
On a number of occasions, I have tried the following:

1) list goods for trade (e.g. have a total of 20 e.g. granite and listing it for trade, leaving NIL granite in possession)
2) I am trying to advertise what i have on trade by going into "Town Hall" and "Profile"
3) on attempting to select the drop down menu for "granite" (example of 1 above), I cannot find "granite" from the drop down menu.
4) I need to cancel the trade, and try step 3) before offering my final amount of (e.g.) granite for sale.
5) Step can be replicated for any good, so if the good in possession after offering trade is "0" (nil), then the drop-down
will not allow to select good.

Thank you.

DeletedUser

Actually this is not a bug.

The goods you offer, will be on the market, and no longer in your town hall.
As you said, in this case, your stock will be 0. Goods that you don't have (anymore) you cannot offer on the market, and that is why they do not show up in your drop-down menu. As soon as you cancel your trade offer and they return in your town hall, or if you pick up more of that good, it will appear in your menu again as well.

Hope that explains it :)

DeletedUser

Since Pendragon explained it (yes the very same from Pendragon's amazing FAQ!) I'll close this as not a bug.
For more general game info, please check Pendragon's FAQ through the link in my signature or the guides section.

- L

eeyore

Corporal
Ok, thank you. It's just how I navigate through. The windows cannot open simultaneously, so really, what I'll do is take pen and paper. Check my stock first, then write it down and close that window, then advertise it, close that window in turn and then finally open the other window and offer it for sale. Bit complicated but will have to do. I still think it's a bug, because I should be able to put something on the market for trade, and on hovering over my icon, the other guild players can see immediately what's on offer. As soon as I have finished the trade, I can then delete the offered goods from my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.